Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expected.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So it could be said that TUCKER!!!!!!! reached the climax of his career...with a climax...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Mel Tucker fired!

Last edited by edindetroit; September 10, 2023, 03:15 PM.
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Tucker’s meeting with the BoT this Morning:

Comment

• heh

harsh but humorous
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Word I'm getting is that he is suspended pending completion of the investigation. The lawyers are battling this out over the right's of Tucker and those of MSU to terminate him. Public outrage will shape MSU's COA but negotiations between the parties will determine the outcome for Mel. Each side is looking at how to leverage the law (Title IX in this case), existing contracts and how Ms. Tracy's allegations match the reality that may be pieced together by examination of testimony, emails, texts and documents (factual shit that talent is always talking about) that have flowed back and fourth over the last almost 2y. I find it strange that the allegations by Ms. Tracy and the fact that a serious and ongoing investigation into Tucker's conduct just came to light within the last 48h.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• He gone. They cannot keep him after this.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The “Tuck is comin” motto held up well.

What happens to the $77 million left on the contract… that’s the interesting question…
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Tuck called...he came...he gone.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Tucker had a guaranteed $95,000,000 for a decade of his life and he lost $80,000,000 of it because he couldn’t use good judgment. His name is now tied to this sexual harassment too, so good luck ever finding another coaching role. I don't even think Nick will hire him.

Should have stayed in Colorado, man are they laughing now in Boulder.

Maybe Prime would have gone to Nebraska??
                      Last edited by WingsFan; September 10, 2023, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• ESPN is saying that he's "suspended, pending an investigation".

Legal-beagle talk, I think that's the first step in terminating him.

And .. just a suggestion to our Spartan friends.

You may want to forget you ever heard the phrase "Tuck Comin", .. and all that.

I mean, its okay with me if you still say it if that floats your boat, .. but given today's story, I think its taking on a slightly different meaning ...

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Dumbtonio will be back as an assistant coach. Nothing says Michigan State quite like replacing a shady human with an even shadier human. Haha. What a joke that place is.

Comment

• As long as he doesn't jack off while watching Michigan game films, he should be all right.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• LOL Oh, Liney!

Comment

• Ok so here’s a conspiracy theory for you. Michigan State was looking for a way to get rid of Tucker, without having to pay out his contract. They came up with a scheme to have this Sexual Harassment activist entrap Tuck and then accuse him of Sexual Harassment. Woman gets a million and MSU saves about $75 million or whatever is left on Tucker’s contract. Brilliant! Someone needs to check the ladies bank account.

BTW, how stupid do you have to be to try to get it on with a woman that specializes in teaching about Sexual Harassment? That’s got to be about the most bone headed idea ever!

Comment

Working...
                                X