Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You also lost to TCU...shit happens...doesn't erase the fact that he is a mediocre coach. In his "magical season" he was dominated by a Scott Frost coached team that except for a dipshit punter mistake...loses in EL to us. He is a mediocre coach.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• They will be in the cellar of the East....with Indiana and Rutgers...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
          We pretty much annihilated them last year, too. The score was only 29-7 because we settled for 5 freakin' FGs but we outrushed them 276 to 37 and had over 40 minutes of possession time.
          Yeah that game was uniquely frustrating, even though we dominated outside of their TD drive.

Comment

• Don't discount how much drive that whole tunnel thing will give Michigan this year. They will be out for blood.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Sparty has a nice new Football facility and it is beautiful, most schools have them now. The thing is it is named after a basketball coach?? ha ha!! Dumtonio did make the cut.

Comment

• So if you want to want to see Sharty get the shit kicked out of them, you better get Peacock for this game too.

F2sZFCYWoAA5HD6?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• Already have it!

Comment

• Yeah, I'm going to pony up and get Peacock for at least football season.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I wish you would invest in STFU.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I wish you'd invest in a Betty Crocker cookbook

Comment

• Why? Mrs. Liney is always cooking something up for me....
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• She tried to trick me into eating that stuff too.... I know her better than that.

Comment

• Her muffin is delicious.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Went on a Willamette River cruise in Portland earlier this week. Lots of ultra rich properties along the river - away from the homeless and graffiti "artists", but still near Powell Books and Voodoo Doughnut. With no fear of Ducks or Beavers, I wore a Michigan shirt and, of course, had to be confronted with "Go Green.." from a Golden Girls wannabe. Once the minimal annoyance and obligatory "Good Luck with that.." faded, it seemed quite possible that she was actually scoping out properties for when Tuck Comin' means "to Corvallis.. or Portland State, next year". Just throwing that out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X