Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They played Florida Atlantic there a few years back and DID NOT sell it out. Ford Field's seating capacity is LESS than Spartan Stadium.

If they aren't playing for something, this could be embarrassing.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Strange days have found us - Strange days have tracked us down

I keep getting Mike Valenti (with Rico) and I agree with Valenti almost every show (and I love it when he cuts off Rico as he used to with Terry Foster) lmfao today was - Little Brother Is Back

The Valenti Show with Rico - Little Brother Is Back - YouTube​​

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
        I hope PSU makes it a white-Out
        I hope both teams lose.
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• ed:

hi
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz:

High
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• STFU
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• As with Michigan's opener the MSU vs Washington game is only on PEACOCK

Fxecd_zaUAAWjQY?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• Thank you, Kevin Warren!

Comment

• Not to worry, Peacock may go belly-up before then.

Comment

• A lot of CBS games will be on Paramount+ only also (now they could go belly up) going have to look on the internet before each week this coming year.

Comment

A lot of CBS games will be on Paramount+ only also (now they could go belly up) going have to look on the internet before each week this coming year.
                        I'll bet that they aren't putting their SEC games on there though.

Comment

• I'm switching my internet provider to Frontier for their fiber network. I stream my TV. If I have to, I'll add Peacock in August, but then I'll drop it at the end of FB season.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Don't know what NBC's long-term plans are but if Big10 games are being bumped to Paramount+ it could only be just this year. In 2024 CBS won't have ANY SEC games. The SEC and ACC are becoming almost exclusively ESPN/ABC properties.

Comment

• I'll bet that they aren't putting their SEC games on there though.
                              SEC will be on ESPN and SEC Network this year

Comment

SEC will be on ESPN and SEC Network this year
                                Not yet, this is the final year of the CBS-SEC marriage

College football schedule 2023: SEC on CBS games, times announced - College Football HQ (si.com)

Comment

Working...
                                X