Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is that thread you wanted ( though I don't think it will get much traffic) Liney, wonder if Frooty Loops is wearing this shirt this coming year? LOL

OIP.hrYAT9YuC6_PAl5wUYgGUgAAAA?pid=ImgDet&rs=1.jpg

Comment

• They can wear whatever they want, Wings. Any way you slice it, that football program has been on a downward trend since the last two years of Dumbtonio.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• He’s their Hoke.

Comment

• Valenti and Rico segment on MSU’s projected win total this fall is spectacular content. Rico - Tucker is just now getting "his guys!". absolutely comical. The UConn transfer RB could be another 'Kenneth Walker' ! Michigan should be scared!!

Comment

• Meanwhile, the best WR on MSU's roster portaled out and is about to sign with either Ole Miss or FSU.

Not a great improvement, but TUCK!!!! only wants 'the best ' on his roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
              Valenti and Rico segment on MSU’s projected win total this fall is spectacular content. Rico - Tucker is just now getting "his guys!". absolutely comical. The UConn transfer RB could be another 'Kenneth Walker' ! Michigan should be scared!!
              I heard a similar segment last week. Rico is just a fucking moronic assclown that sinks what otherwise is a really good show. Literally said it's still D'Antonio's players in.... year 4.

Comment

• Rico said last week when they lost their QB and WR - "He (Tucker) has a winning record over Michigan!"

Ok, hold on to that. I just want to thank Walker for winning that game (vs Michigan) and getting 'Tuck Comin' 10 years 9.5 Mil

Of course they shit the bed the next week, I think it was Purdue they lost to by 3tds

Comment

• uh oh ... look out. TUCK!!!!! landed a DE from the portal today ...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/oth...de0c380d6&ei=5

TUCK COMIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!

but I guess he didn't find "Prime" too impressive since he is one of 76 Colorado players who hit the portal

Comment

• Coleman has Committed to Florida State

Comment

• Well thank goodness. FSU is the MSU of the southland

Comment

• Live by the sword DIE by the sword

11 days after giving a verbal commitment to Mel Tucker and Michigan State, TCU transfer cornerback Kee'yon Stewart has flipped his pledge to Arkansas. lol

Comment

• Everybody has a price ... $$$

Comment

• Penn State at Sparty has been moved to Ford Field and will be played at night on Black Friday (the 24th this year). Another NBC night game.

Comment

• Ford Field?? What a bunch of pussies.

Comment

• I hope PSU makes it a white-Out

Comment

Working...
                                X