Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They don't deserve one.

They need to spend a lot of time getting their house in order.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Little bro getting grounded?
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Brings out the schadenfreude in me.

Comment

• The Big Ten finally releases their response to the tunnel assault.

https://bigten.org/news/2022/11/28/g...statement.aspx
          • MSU fined $100k
          • Michigan scolded for not having enough security to prevent Spartan thuggery
          • Crump suspended the first 8 games of next year
          • The other 6 served a suspension for the final 4 games of this season. Conference says that's good enough. They are back on the team.

Comment

• They should have banned them from a Bowl game this year also...oh wait.

Comment

• You are mean.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Packo with the home run shot ...

Comment

• STFU
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Tom Izzo thinks MSU got a raw deal in the punishment handed down by the Big Ten for the tunnel incident.

He spends a lot of time saying, 'I'm not condoning...." .. only to go on and on with excuses as to why it happened. Sounds like he'd really like to condone MSU's actions...

Comment

• What action did the Big Ten take? The $100 fine? Crump is facing a felony and he go an additional 8 game suspension. Oh wait. I forgot Izzo is a whiny fucking bitch.

Comment

• MSU was fined 100K, which is supposedly the largest fine ever assesed by the B1G to a member team. Someone has probably already wrote the check to replace the loss.

The other 7 gangsters have been reinstated to the team.

The helmet swinger will likely be asked to surrender to authorities once a warrant is issued for his arrest.

Izzo is a turd

Comment

• M fans, .. the longer you read this article, the angrier you are going to get. One highlight:.. the 'attorney' representing one of the thugs wants any trial moved out of Washtenaw County because they can't get a fair jury. He also wants the Washtenaw prosecutor to step aside because he's a Michigan alum. He wants the case given to Michigan's Dana Nessel, who,... is a Spartan grad.

You can't make this stuff up.

Comment

• Dana Nessel is a Michigan grad. I wish MSU had to claim her but those are the breaks.

Comment

• Kinda funny coincidence that B1G fined MSU the exact same amount as the bonus that Tuck pocketed instead of sharing with his assistants..

Comment

• My bad. I thought both Nessel and Gretch were MSU alums

A few years back, Michigan player Grant Perry had a similar situation in East Landfill. Following the game at Spartan Stadium, Perry STUPIDLY came back to East Landfill later that night, and got into trouble at some bar. He had charges brought against him, and the case was handled in Ingham County. It wasn't transferred to Washtenaw County. I'm too lazy to look it up, but I think he ended up paying a fine, and getting probation. Point is, you do the crime, and you get tried where you did the crime. That's how it works.
                                Last edited by lineygoblue; November 29, 2022, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X