Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Badgers @ Wolverines, Post Game Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It looked like a 23-7 game to me. It was never in doubt really, but the fact that it was one play from being tied was nervewracking.
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Well somebody spoiled the outcome for me so whatever but I'm in a Radisson in Ottawa trying to watch this and quite frankly this may be the worst hotel internet I've ever had. I've livestreamed things from dives in poor countries and done better than this crap. Also they stuck us in the room with the air-conditioner view. I've only hit tripadvisor a few times in my life to write a bad review of a place, but this is going to be one of them.

Comment

• A Raddison in Ottawa? Woof. Why, if I may ask?
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Canada love the NFL, but just doesn't get "American College Football" Never been to Ottawa but heard its really nice :-)

Comment

• Ottawa is the Ypsilanti of Canada.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Steve Yzerman is from Ottawa

Comment

• ehhhhhhhhh

Comment

• My wife's got a work meeting. We live in DC but we're Canadian, so we all came along to make sure the kids remember which way to go when the day comes.

Ottawa's not bad. Government people are more normal up here and its super easy to get out into nature. Pretty sleepy though. Tons of easy parking downtown in lots that don't have multi-story structures. If you can't find a better use for land a block away from the seat of a G7 government than that...

Comment

• A Canadian who loves college football and lives in DC. That has to make you fairly unique in your circle of friends.

Comment

• What he really loves is basketball!

Comment

• Thanks for assuming I have friends.

Comment

• Thus far I agree with SLF -- Michigan's clearly the better team in this game.

And with the complaints about Speight. Sometimes he reminds me of Scott Mitchell, firing out those should-be touch passes at full speed.

Comment

• Friends are overrated, I agree with SLF also.

Comment

• On paper, I love what they're doing with Peppers running the wildcat.

Comment

• Would have like to see him run with it, not just a decoy. But im sure that's coming vs Sparty

Comment

Working...
                                X