Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan @ Michigan State, Game Day - Post Game Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
    Speight's INT was him not reading a safety covering that zone, nothing to do with arm strength.
    pretty sure that I said this was not about velocity

Comment

• Originally posted by maxreturn View Post
      UM less than impressive TODAY.
      key word in your post was TODAY. Last year the defense slid during the latter part of the season ... I am not convinced that's going to happen this year, but we'll see.
      I do think O-state will have weaknesses to exploit.

Comment

• MSU gained 29 yards in the 3rd Q....so again, if you want to say they took the foot off the gas in the 4th, sure. Doesn't mean much moving forward.

Comment

• Agree. You have to look at a football game as the interplay between all the units. I had no problem with Harbaugh's second half. We're grasping at straws to find ways to be disappointed in this win.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• ...and that doesn't make sense to me.

Comment

• Doesn't make you "objective" it makes you an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                Agree. You have to look at a football game as the interplay between all the units. I had no problem with Harbaugh's second half. We're grasping at straws to find ways to be disappointed in this win.

I wouldn't go that far. I am relieved that we got the W. I think we all thought there was a possibility that we could have pounded Sparty mercilessly --- which may have happened if not for the Speight INT --- and you're seeing some degree of disappointment in that.

Comment

• lol.

Did you guys watch the second half? You do realize we had scored 27 points in the first half right? Then after that it was a dick show. This game was shades of last years game against MSU but this year little brother doesn't have talent
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                    Doesn't make you "objective" it makes you an idiot.
                    I agree with you about Hanni's comments.

Comment

• Harbaugh was far too conservative with a 20-pt lead, too much confidence in his defense? Never felt the outcome was ever in doubt but would've liked to see M go for the jugular.

Comment

• Also didn't see any injuries? How great was Chris Evans in the lineup? Jake Butt said him ands lot of the team was dealing with strep throat all week.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                          Harbaugh was far too conservative with a 20-pt lead, too much confidence in his defense? Never felt the outcome was ever in doubt but would've liked to see M go for the jugular.
                          Not much else to add there. They took the foot off the gas, no doubt.

Comment

• F it. A win is a win but we better damned well come to play against those fucks at the end of the year. I'm sick of losing to these aholes
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• It's nauseating there has to be discussions about MOV as if it means anything at all.

Comment

• Hanni's comments that we are "outcoached" are especially laughable ... nearly every talking head is talking about Dantonio's multiple coaching gaffe's during the course of the game.

Clueless.

Comment

Working...
                                X