Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan @ Michigan State, Game Day - Post Game Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats on the good win today, we do not have it this year.

I didn't get to see any of the game, it sounded like Michigan was in control the whole time after that stand in the 2nd.

Comment

• I think MOV does matter, for those vying for a CFP spot. If heaven forbid M were to lose to osu, a better showing/MOV against sparty MAY be one of the deciding factors between M and other teams in consideration (UW, Louisville, etc.). Who knows how lazy the CFP committee members are.

Obviously if M wins in that shithole the whole MOV concern is moot.
      Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• You win the big ten you are in the Playoff even if you win by 1 point for the remainder of your ganes.

Comment

• MOV may matter if they're playing at home vs Indiana. Not on the road vs an instate rival.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            You win the big ten you are in the Playoff even if you win by 1 point for the remainder of your ganes.
            Yeah, that's what I was getting at in my last sentence. Win the B1G and I don't give a shit if they beat everyone from here on out by a point.
            Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• We may have knocked all three MSU QB's out after this game. Sparty made some plays, but they took a beating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                The first 3 quarters were fine. The 4th quarter sucked. Which I think I'm free to say. It got a little too close for comfort at the end. I don't give a rat's ass if anyone wants to hear it.
                It got way too uncomfortable for me.
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Really? They basically had no chance to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                    It's nauseating there has to be discussions about MOV as if it means anything at all.
                    Only to the bookies.
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Really? They basically had no chance to win.
                      Just fears of last year's ending.

Comment

• The D has to defend the perimeter better and put more pressure on the QB. On offense The running game was less than stellar and they never threw the ball to Butt on the 2nd half. This will not get it done against OSU on the road.

Comment

• They ran for almost 200 yards and 4.6 per carry.

Why do people think what happens in one game, carries over to the next????

Comment

• Over 200 yards running and 400 overall against a supposidly best defense. A little disappointed in the effort but a win is a win.

Comment

They ran for almost 200 yards and 4.6 per carry.

Why do people think what happens in one game, carries over to the next????
                              because it did from Minny to Indy to Ohio last year.... we are all victims of recent experiences.

Comment

• Transitive property is real around here.

Comment

Working...
                                X