Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan @ osu, Game day and Post Game Discussion (Closed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio doesn't deserve that
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• They couldn't wait to give them that first down. Referee was spotting that shot before he was ever down.

Comment

• Too damn many turnovers and too conservative and predictable on offense.

Comment

• As bad as it gets.

Comment

• U of M and their offense plays like garbage in every single game that's mattered in the 2nd half. Just pitiful
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The 3rd down play was the worst, so many fucking holds, blocks in the back.

Comment

• How many times did they play that Smith up the gut for nothing play. Are you kidding me?
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• BTW, it doesn't look to me that either of these teams belong in the CFP.

Comment

• Sickening
                    Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Bullshit!!!

Comment

• Way too conservative late 3rd quarter & 4th quarter.

Comment

• I don't think he got the first, but I think Barret would have been the goat tbere. You have to leap in that situation.

Comment

• No one except Alabama look like they belong in the CFP

Comment

• Whether mich stopped barrett or not, meyer had balls of steel NOT kicking the FG there (their kicker was probably happy)

Go Mich st. Add UM to the final 4

Comment

• The offense has been struggling since the start of the Iowa game. This wasn't new. Speight apparently hit a wall that day, and it was a tough ask to expect him to win this one coming off an injury. But his three turnovers were just killers today.

10-2, with a likely Orange Bowl bid in the offing. The losses came by a total of four points, and both came on the final play. They were that close.

Comment

Working...
                                X