Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan @ osu, Game day and Post Game Discussion (Closed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're on the committee I don't know how you sort this out. That game settled nothing. Michigan was the better team and their own mistakes and horrible officiating killed them.

What, you going to send the officiating crew to the playoff? They were the most dominant buckeyes on the field today.

If you send neither team I get that but you cannot make the argument that OSU is a better team than Michigan. They weren't even close to that today.
    Last edited by Kstat; November 26, 2016, 04:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      It's going to be a long year
      RECRUIT. HArbaugh has this team back. I still think he is a dick since handshake gate, but he is a hell of a coach.

You get OSU at the big house next year. If Barrett doesn't go pro UM should win.

Comment

How many times did they play that Smith up the gut for nothing play. Are you kidding me?
        I've been saying for weeks enough of Smith and for heavens sakes enough of Peppers at QB. Talk about telegraphing plays. Very disappointed in Harbaugh's lack of creativity on offense.

Comment

• I would have gone for the win in the first overtime, too. As easily as Ohio State had scored on their first OT possession, I just didn't think Michigan could expect a stop there. Damned if they didn't almost get one, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by maxreturn View Post
            I've been saying for weeks enough of Smith and for heavens sakes enough of Peppers at QB. Talk about telegraphing plays. Very disappointed in Harbaugh's lack of creativity on offense.
            The third down run from the five on third was lion-like. Speight mad a HELL of a throw on 4th down.

Comment

• Hopefully the only silver lining is maybe Peppers comes back. Tough loss for the seniors.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Hopefully the only silver lining is maybe Peppers comes back. Tough loss for the seniors.
                I do not want peppers back. Glorified punt returner. Fuck him and his shitty wildcat plays that go nowhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                  If you're on the committee I don't know how you sort this out. That game settled nothing. Michigan was the better team and their own mistakes and horrible officiating killed them.

What, you going to send the officiating crew to the playoff? They were the most dominant buckeyes on the field today.
                  Sorry but fumbling the ball at the two and throwing two picks to give the bucks two short td's was the difference

The Mich DEFENSE was the best unit on the field.

Meyer outcoached Harbaugh in the 4th qtr.

Comment

I do not want peppers back. Glorified punt returner.
                    Peppers will go pro and probably be drafted 3rd by the chicago bears.

Comment

• Michigan's best hope now is some sort of chaos that gets them into the playoff. If Michigan State beats Penn State today and Ohio State beats Wisconsin next week, that would almost certainly put Michigan in the Rose Bowl unless they somehow sneak into the fourth seed.

Comment

• We're losing a shit load of great D players. This was the year and we kicked their offense ass. They should give the game ball to Speight.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• That's what I get for thinking for a fleeting moment in the 3rd that they were actually gonna pull it out.

Feel sick for the kids (especially the seniors); they left everything out there and deserved far better.
                          Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

Ohio sucks donkey dick. I pray PSU wins today. Ohio doesn't deserve to be in the playoff. They're garbage
                            PSU won't knock the #2 seeded team out of the final four. they have TWO losses already. They may screw Michigan out of the final four, especially if PSU wins out and Washington does too.

Comment

I do not want peppers back. Glorified punt returner. Fuck him and his shitty wildcat plays that go nowhere.
                              I'm glad somebody else said it. He is overrated. He let one punt go instead of fair catching it around the 15 yard line or so and fair caught it at times when he had enough cushion to run it back. As I recall no great plays on defense either.

Comment

• Yay, now OSU is 12-1 vs M since I've been a fan (based on age)... given that one Michigan win was vs Luke Fickell

Sucks. Us young M fans are like the Starks in GoT...
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X