Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan @ osu, Game day and Post Game Discussion (Closed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officiating was terrible but it shouldn't have mattered. Speight single-handedly kept OSU in the game with turnovers. It shouldn't have come down to a bad spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueInCostaRica View Post
      Yeah. He may be a dick, but he's OUR dick.

Uh, wait a minute. That didn't come out right.
      LOL we knew he was a dick 5 years ago

[ame]https://youtu.be/-acD_VGqcBg[/ame]

Comment

• Until Harbaugh gets his QB we will not beat osu. What did Harbaugh say over and over about JOK vs IU he played turnover free football! Speight shit his fucking pants today!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
          Officiating was terrible but it shouldn't have mattered. Speight single-handedly kept OSU in the game with turnovers. It shouldn't have come down to a bad spot.
          As I said earlier. Michigan did everything it needed to do to win the game. Including making the big stop on fourth down in OT

In a game like this, there are going to be turnovers. There are also going to be clutch plays.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
            UM won that game. The referees took it and handed it to OSU instead.
            You don't throw two picks and fumble at the 2 yard line. UM should have blown them out.

"The Spot" doesn't mater if Meyer kicked the tieing fg.

Meyer plays to win, Harbaugh plays WAY to conservative. With that defense, he should have won today. The O was pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
              Officiating was terrible but it shouldn't have mattered. Speight single-handedly kept OSU in the game with turnovers. It shouldn't have come down to a bad spot.
              BINGO

Comment

• Well the spot shouldn't have mattered, but it did.

Meyer is a buffoon. He called for a fake punt on his own 20. I credit him for nothing.

Comment

• In a game like this, there are going to be turnovers.
                  Really? How many turnovers did osu have? Tell me

Comment

• The ifs don't matter. Michigan made the play and got fucked.

Simple as that.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Officiating was terrible but it shouldn't have mattered. Speight single-handedly kept OSU in the game with turnovers. It shouldn't have come down to a bad spot.
                      This

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                        Really? How many turnovers did osu have? Tell me
                        A failed fake punt and two missed field goals will suffice.

The point is there are ups an downs. Big plays and bad plays. It's a football game. Shit happens.

They are not even in the game without Speight.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          For long stretches Speight was the better QB. Barrett was bad until the end. Eventually teams tire out and start missing keys, unfortunately for Michigan that meant Barrett started getting huge lanes to run.
                          This

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                            A failed fake punt and two missed field goals will suffice.

The point is there are ups an downs. Big plays and bad plays. It's a football game. Shit happens.

They are not even in the game without Speight.
                            This
                            So much stupid in here.

Comment

• You know who else isn't in the game without Speight? OSU. The kid played hurt and made some good plays but his fuck ups were what gave OSU a chance.

Comment

• For long stretches Speight was the better QB. Barrett was bad until the end.
                                Yea loooong stretches don't win games when you turn the ball over 3 times. How many turnovers did JTB have in those loooong stretches of being outplayed?? After 60 minutes then tell me who played the better game.

Comment

Working...
                                X