Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 138, 2017 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khaleke Hudson had a great game against Minnehaha, but, c'mon, he was left unblocked all night.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• He's a free back. Same position I played in High School. At that time called a "Rover" or Wolfback" No obligation other than chase the ball. Makes it hard to block him because he is always just playing the ball and coming from different directions. usually your best tackler is given the assignment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
        Khaleke Hudson had a great game against Minnehaha, but, c'mon, he was left unblocked all night.
        I have to ask...name of the avatar girl?

Comment

• Shelia Zass. ;)

Comment

Shelia Zass. ;)
            googled her...nothing came up

Comment

• I don't know her name. I gave you a name from a character on Suits. It sounds like Sheila's ass....

Comment

• LLLLOLLL
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Lem B View Post
                  googled her...nothing came up
                  Same here - nothing came up. But probably because that's not Wiz's mom.

Comment

I don't know her name. I gave you a name from a character on Suits. It sounds like Sheila's ass....
                    Should have caught it...actually watched that show. '

You just randomly found this pic?

Comment

• Yep. The interwebs are full of them. My favorite source is wizsmom.com.
                      Last edited by Rocky Bleier; November 9, 2017, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Yep. The interwebs are full of them. My favorite source is wizsmom.com.
                        It's everyone's favorite.

Comment

• Some scuttlebutt out there of Jacob Eason transferring to Michigan. Probably a deep web rumor at the moment, but bears watching.

Comment

• To clarify, it IS a deep web rumor at the moment.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I just googled the "deep web" rumor and came up with this discussion. There are 4 other known web sites (mgo, 247, dawgnation, Rivals boards) that are claiming knowledge of the rumor or just echoing info.

I don't know jack about this web site or any of the posters although it pretty much fleshes out the details of any transfer Eason might make. Take it for what it's worth which, based on a lack of reliable vetting, may not be reliable at all.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Would that really be a difference-maker for us?

Comment

Working...
                                X