Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 138, 2017 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacob Eason is very solid. I think he would start at M. Easily.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Even after a year out, and a year's development from other QBS? Hard to say. Def worth the scholarship though I'm sure. Why'd he get benched?

Comment

• I believe he was injured.

Comment

• I'll take another bullet in the chamber, I suppose.

Comment

• Impossible to pass on Eason with what we have. We are one of two schools he's favoring.

Comment

• Eh. We have another guy with the same eligibility and Eason wouldn't be able to play until 2019, at the earliest. So basically he would be John O'Korn 2.0 in terms of career path. He is almost certainly a better QB, but if he cracks the depth chart then it would probably cause either Peters or McCaffrey to leave.

So -- another bullet in the chamber. I'd take a mediocre OT at this point over a 5* QB though.

Comment

• Well, we'll know a lot more about Peters in a month anyways, but it's hard to envision a scenario in which we wouldn't take Eason.

Comment

• Oh yeah, I'd take him in a heartbeat too. But I won't be fistpumping or posting <KateUptondancing.gif> if it happens. If I were Harbaugh I would be combing the list of potential OTs who could play next year as fifth year transfers. We desperately need somebody there and it could make a one or a two game difference in the W-L record.

Comment

• We'll have to play an offensive guard at tackle again next season, hopefully only one.

Comment

• Bredeson was supposed to be positionally flexible. Filiagaa, Newsome. Keys to the team next year.

Comment

• You guys got Peters and McCaffery, use them. Too much energy wasted on the QB position. Find some walk in tackle and lock them in the weight room.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          You guys got Peters and McCaffery, use them. Too much energy wasted on the QB position. Find some walk in tackle and lock them in the weight room.
                          Agree with Froot on this. Develop the talent we have and we'll be fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                            Bredeson was supposed to be positionally flexible. Filiagaa, Newsome. Keys to the team next year.
                            Since we seem to be okay at guard, I don't see why Bredeson hasn't gotten a run at tackle yet. Spanellis has looked good as an extra blocker so far.

Comment

• Why I wonder maybe if Bredeson isn’t seen that way.

Comment

• It's a toss up whether you're taking a big hit at guard to marginally improve the tackle spot. Bredeson would still be a guard playing tackle.

Comment

Working...
                                X