Michigan Football, Team 139, 2018 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    It has to be intentional. Nothing is that obnoxiously offensive inadvertently. Not even Wizard.
    STFU
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The new mgoblog site is definitely a joke. You can tell because it has the old guest counter at the bottom.

Comment

• Well it is a Meatchicken site...not a surprise...

HARBAUGH!!!
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, as of the time of this post, it's still there. It might be a joke but there seems to be problems trying to unwind it. A tweet from 44 minutes ago says, "hit a snag but hoping to be up by this evening." I don't have a Twitter acct. so, I'm not following the mgoblog news.

I get the joke but there is this ..... I have an AVG security account. About 6 months or so ago, AVG did an update and it shut everyone's computers down by causing the AVG server to tie up 100% of your disk space. The only way you could free up your devices was to shut down the device, reboot in the save mode and disable AVG, making sure it wasn't included in your start-up menu. It was a huge PIA. The company lost 1/3 of their subscribers over it. Took a big hit and have only now started to gain back the trust it lost by hurriedly releasing a soft ware update before it was tested and ready to be released.

Fuck mgoblog if they think this is funny. I was close to being done with the site anyway. I don't find it amusing at all.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Thanks Deb, Sticky's + 15 probably works. Go less and it might not. Would there be a way to make a filter setting a user might set stay that way instead of having to be reset if you close the window and then return later? Right now, as I said, you have to reset that filter every time you re-open the page even if you stay logged in.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• It's pretty fucking funny. Settle down, Jeff. Just because somebody has a quirky sense of humor doesn't mean you can't enjoy their honest/earnest/10,000-word footbal takes.

Comment

• It's a good way to ease into what's been a painful website redesign for them. I'm not sure what exactly has made this process so painful, however, better to have a pretty hikarious geocities/angelfire homage up there than a blank page with a 404 error. Making lemonade out of lemons.

Comment

• Thank GOD the new ones up and it looks nice and clean~!!

Comment

• Kareem Walker dismissed from team after 4th team rules violation in 2 years

I cant seem to post text over a picture? Karan Higdon is a beast.

Comment

• De9F9j4UYAEkaCd.jpg

Comment

• Comment

• Thank GOD the new ones up and it looks nice and clean~!!

I'm still seeing the horrible one from yesterday.
                          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• You have to clear your browser's cookies (Cache), Rocky. Delete the old mgoblog bookmark if you have one. Then google mgoblog.com and click on that link then bookmark it. Or just type in mgoblog.com into your address line on your browser

Seems Brian got a kick out of the dumb ass site he put up as the transition to the new site was done. A joke. I still think it was stupid.

Comment

• Thanks, Jeff. That site has gotten so tiresome.
                              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Seems Brian got a kick out of the dumb ass site he put up as the transition to the new site was done. A joke. I still think it was stupid.
                                It was damn stupid and not funny at all. As a person with Photophobia (see below) from my head injury 15 years ago, I wear sunglasses 100% of the time outside and bright colors on a big screens feel like holes burn threw my eyes. Laugh at that Hack.

light sensitivity, is an intolerance of light. Sources such as sunlight, fluorescent light and incandescent light all can cause discomfort, along with a need to squint or close your eyes. Headaches also may accompany light sensitivity. Light-sensitive people sometimes are bothered only by bright light. In extreme cases, however, any light can be irritating.

Comment

Working...
                                X