No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 139, 2018 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got me, Dan. You and your one stat read my mind. If you want to know what I thought about Ty Isaac you could read my posts. No need to guess.

Comment

• I spotted Jim Brandstater and Robbie Timmons in line at the Commerce Walmart. I couldn't quite place the face but then he spoke and his voice is very distinctive.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
        Got me, Dan. You and your one stat read my mind. If you want to know what I thought about Ty Isaac you could read my posts. No need to guess.
        One stat = yards per carry. Walker has half the yard per carry of the others. What stats you got? Total yards? In that case, Walker has 1/10 of the others.

Maybe your posts weren't that memorable to begin with?

Anyway, I'm not really serious about this. Walker looked good to me too, but it's hard to argue with the stats.

So this is a case where I go with the coaches over the high school star givers. For whatever reason, Walker didn't do so good at Michigan. Maybe he's got potential. Certainly, I would have liked to see him stay and compete. But it's time to move on. Fare ye well, Kareem...

Comment

• I dunno, Dan. But if you want to know you can look rather than guess. If you're going to be stuck thinking that ``offer more than one stat" means suggesting a different one stat, I agree you're not really serious about it.

Comment

• What the hell?

Comment

• Perhaps Peters is out and this is a needed second-stringer? One would prefer a backup with experience in the system, but...

Comment

• Jeff' George is grad-transferring from Illinois. It's happening per multiple sources. Under what conditions is uncertain. Posters around the web that I trust say none of the QBs are leaving because of this but there are other scholarship players who are not in the "top 110" (those who will be practicing during fall camp per JH's pod-cast quote). Attrition is a reality and the numbers are in the 3+ range instead of the anticipated 2+ range before fall camp..... and that is in addition to Walker and Crawford.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• So Chat Sports was right about Walker. Heh.

Comment

• Yea I guess they were lol I will give them credit.

Perhaps Peters is out and this is a needed second-stringer? One would prefer a backup with experience in the system, but...

Sounds about right, depth play raising the floor down the chart in case of attrition, as it isn't a move to raise the ceiling. If we ever need him outside garbage play it big trouble.

Comment

• Jeff George Jr. will compete with Peters and others for backup duties. Doubt Jr. is as bad as he looked with the Illini, no talent around him and too much inexperience.

Comment

• Yes, cant say I see him more than a handful of times. He has to be better than JOK though.

Comment

• Why would we even bother letting yet another one year guy take practice snaps? Makes no sense.

Comment

• Harbaugh doing a favor for his dad?

Comment

• Comment

• Gimmick.

Comment

Working...
                                X