No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 139, 2018 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wingsfan, you are right. Sorry about that.

Comment

• talent, notwithstanding your argument to the contrary, I think I can rationally mitigate Harbaugh's middling record at M. The OT and QB situations post Rudock aren't fully on him. I also think that in the end JH's apparently stubborn conviction to a particular offensive strategy will.pay off. It's too bad that fans demanding instant results and, unfortunately recruits aren't going to be patient. That's a down side I'm willing to accept even if it leads to 3 loss seasons until a full recovery can be attained. I think it's worth the wait.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Sucking up to the Ohio State guy? Wow, when you think M has hit rock bottom, they send for dynamite and pick axes.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Wingsfan, you are right. Sorry about that.

Its ok, AA has done it a few times and he didn't even know it. All cleared up now - back to my real avatar :-)

Comment

• Thanks for changing the userpic, Hack.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Userpic's that looks alike can be confusing - Just as Talent ---- Wizard

Comment

• Look I know it's hard to tell me apart from Buchanan but please make more of an effort. I'm sure both of us would appreciate it.

Comment

• Wingsfan is better with prose, hack is better looking. Will try to keep it straight. Really, most of you Big Tenners are a bit churlish. I, on the other hand, am just a simple, affable purveyor of Truth on a long journey to find myself, my family, my truth. I only ask an occasional sip of water. I am Kwai Chang McGump.

Comment

• Yes and Prime2 sends his regards to you .... haskastan !!

Comment

• What is haskastan?

Comment

• Not my words, you would have to ask hack - im only the messenger.

Comment

• Right on cue ...... Harbaugh has improved Michigan football!!!! So all of youse critics can STFU.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Glad that's settled.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• AA, You should know this. The WAPO is never wrong and Bob Woodward will tell you that in no uncertain terms.

Fear is the most accurate depiction of the Trump presidency and so is the article about Harbaugh.

Get with the program and the facts, you hillbilly.

Comment

Working...
                                X