U of M MEN'S BASKETBALL: 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paraolympics?
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• CBA is what? Or whatever it is that you guys do down there. It's fine if you don't invite the PSU people.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Oh, right. It's fine if PSU goes to the CBI. Or any fictional tournament conjured up in the mind of somebody. I'm agnostic on that.

Comment

• It is the CBI, not the CBA. My bad.

There is also a CIT:

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Lundari's projections

2 Michigan, Michigan State
              3 Purdue
              4 Wisconsin (up)
              6 Iowa, Maryland
              9 Ohio State
              11 Minnesota (down)

Indiana (#1 first four out)
              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• More disrespect for Zavier Simpson please.

Comment

• Maryland and Wisconsin might both help us out tonight.

Comment

• Beilein just got tossed from the game. Two techs after the end of a brutal first half. This is going to be that head-scratcher loss. Looking like a lost opportunity, unless the come out galvanized.

Very much looking forward to finding out what the hell went on here.

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• They don't call over the back at all, Stevens could've been called five, six times.

Comment

• Hopefully the already-iconic double-dribble/double-travel is an intangible there, on the night somebody ejected John Beilein of all people, but this was looking like a two seed anyways. Just not in fucking Duke's region, assholes.

Still on track for the four-loss season that was the top end of my expectations, but @Maryland is now a must-win.

Comment

• Some interesting notes about the ejection to John Beilein.

That was only his second (2nd) ejection in his entire 43-year career as a head basketball coach. The other occurred when he was still a JUCO coach and he was 26 years old.

-- and --

The official that ejected Beilein tonight has now officiated in all three of Michigan's losses.

I'd love to see his ejection report to the Big Ten. And, I'd love to see Warde Manuel's response.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• That was a brutal reffed game last night. Absolutely brutal. I am curious what JB said to get ejected it didn't look like it took much to get either one.
                              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
                                That was a brutal reffed game last night. Absolutely brutal.
                                I agree. And I'm not saying that UM lost solely because of the officiating -- UM was playing plenty inept enough on their own to lose it without any help, and believe me I really try hard to refrain from discussing or blaming officiating for losses in any sport, but Tuesday night...was not good. It was bad. Real bad. And it was no coincidence that Beilein was irate enough to get tossed for the first time in what -- 40 years?

AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

Working...
                                X