No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently IN plays defense likes its 1st and 10 at the 50, no matter where they are on the field. Even their own 2 yardline.

Comment

• Time to see how much Rutgers has progressed from that embarrassment last season.
      Really, interested to see the transfer from Louisville, Bolin. Can't be worse than Laviano... also, Jerry Kill as Rutgers offensive coordinator. Let it be competent!
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Yea I really would like to watch Co/Co State, but its only on Pac 12 network for some reason.

Comment

• As bad as Rutgers was last season, they can improve a lot and still be an embarrassment to the B1G.

Comment

• Washington getting pushed around all half on both sides of the ball. Only 16 yard rushing for the Huskies. Punter and punt return for a TD are Washingtons best players (so far). Horrible clock management before the half by Rutgers.

Comment

• Just seen the Wisconsin score, now watching Utah St up 10-0

Comment

• Questionable targeting call on Utah State, shows everything wrong with the rule. Defender led with his helmet but the Wisconsin receiver lowered his head. Not a lot of contact and now Utah State's best defender is out for the rest of the game.

There shouldn't be any automatic ejection involved, there needs to be discretion by the officials with intent. I'm very for protecting defenseless players but this rule goes too far.
                Last edited by WM Wolverine; September 1, 2017, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• Yea didn't look intentional, tough for the defender when they lower the head like that.

Comment

• Its awful. Reminds me of baseball replay.

Comment

• LMAO was Wisky doing a "FUCK YOU"... "EAT SHIT" chant last night? I haven't heard that one since the days of the Tigers Bleacher Creatures.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                        Yea I really would like to watch Co/Co State, but its only on Pac 12 network for some reason.
                        Because we all have that PAC12 Network... what.
                        Colorado held Co State to 3 points. Last week, Co State put up 58 on Oregon St. ... with Colorado losing so much on defense, that's impressive.

Maryland vs Texas at Noon.
                        Florida vs M at 3:30.
                        Purdue vs Louisville at 7:30. ... a day of hopefully good B10 games.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Results of those two games imo made Oregon State just look really, really bad more than it made Colorado look good.

Comment

• Watching Illinois, MSU and Iowa fumble there way through first quarters v. middling teams (Ball State, BG and Wyoming).

Start of the season and all that ...... I'd expect M to look a little flat out of the gate. Pretty much like every team looks early that I've tuned into.

Patience, I guess.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Maryland up 27-7 at Texas. Considering Maryland threw a pick 6 on the opening possession, impressive start. I didn't think Pingrim would be this good based on how he looked last season. Then again, do they play D in the B12.
                              Maryland's D has been on the field a lot... wonder if they will wear down soon.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Why is/was Texas ranked?

Comment

Working...
                                X