No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, Notre Dame played 3/5 of Clemson's ACC schedule plus Michigan and Stanford. They arguably had a tougher schedule.

Comment

• Georgia with 2 losses is (probably) better than both...

Comment

• 4-0 in B10 and 3-0 on specials. Suck it, Crash!
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• crap

I'm 0-4 and 0-3

Comment

• This game is setting back football.

Comment

• I'm not sure why Dantonio isn't valuing FGs here.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Sparty suspend their only FG kicker?

Comment

• On the radio they said the wind was ridiculous.

Comment

• Good grief, that was a clunker.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• That helped ha ha ha!

DvyAKwPXcAYAT_G.jpg

Comment

• Squeezing out a wet one no doubt.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Northwestern with an impressive win over PAC12 South Champ, Utah 31-20. The cats shut out Utah after a 20 point burst in the first quarter/part of the early second.

Pat Fitzgerald is rumored to be a candidate for the Packer's HC job. Nah, that's his agent spreading rumors. He wants NWU to open the safe.

Comment

• Fitzgerald is a great coach. I don't think it's the agent as Fitz has already shot it down. It would be the perfect NFL job for him. That would thread the needle for what Green Bay needs.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Nice to see Northwestern come back from a big deficit. They're players seem to be proud and united - unlike that team in Ann Arbor.
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X