No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laborious effort. Much easier, more direct ways to sass Wiz. That was an excessive production with no production value. Do not revise. Do not resubmit.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• a posteriori stuff. Thought it was a bit lazy.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It's been awhile for you. I think you need to ease back into things. Make a few layups. Spend some time on the practice green. Play Cody at chess. Keep it basic until you get your sea legs back.

Comment

• Heh
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I was hearing some early lines on Big Ten matchups the guy was saying he saw the following

OSU +4 at Michigan
            MSU +15 at OSU
            MSU +13.5 at Michigan

From what we know now, I would be taking the dogs in each game. I think this is a surprising year for the Spartans.

Comment

• You're WRONG! WRONG ON ALL COUNTS!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                I was hearing some early lines on Big Ten matchups the guy was saying he saw the following

OSU +4 at Michigan
                MSU +15 at OSU
                MSU +13.5 at Michigan

From what we know now, I would be taking the dogs in each game. I think this is a surprising year for the Spartans.
                Caveat the books ...... those lines are going to attract bettors. No question.

So yeah, take the dogs ...... I get M's losses on defense from 2018. I also get how Don Brown's coverage scheme appears to be vulnerable to the quick throw, RPO game underneath. But MSU essentially a two TD favorite at M? No.

I think the osu +4 at M is supportable but Fields. There's an unknown if there ever was one. I sill don't see osu's defense holding a well executed, modern CFB offense in check such that a bad day on offense can be overcome with a great day on defense either.

The more I think about "the books" this is just a play with none of them looking seriously at match-ups.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• + means they are underdogs, getting points. Michigan is the favorite.

Comment

• Ahhhh ......I get confused by that screwy presentation. Wouldn't it be clearer to list it like this?:

M, -4, osu

or

osu, +4 @ M

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Until Purdue escapes from their rut of wild vacillation en route to a bowl-eligibility showdown for the Oaken Bucket, I wouldn't call any win easy.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• It wasn't that hard.

Comment

• LMAO we're favored against OSU. I expect that line to be OSU -7 by the time that the game rolls around.

MSU +13.5 is easy money too.

Comment

• New bowl lineup starting next year. The most significant change is that we've added a tie-in with the Las Vegas Bowl (for what I believe to be the first time ever?). Dumped the Holiday Bowl. Not sure what else is different off the top of my head. I have no idea where the Cheez-It bowl is held. Madison?

The Big Ten Conference has announced their bowl lineup through the 2025 season, which features at least 11 different bowl games.

Comment

• phoenix

Maybe big 12 will get back into holiday bowl--sandiego trip usuaaally pretty good high profile game when big 12/pac 12 played in it

soince the big 10 went games have been a bit of a yawner but still 50K showed up

Comment

Working...
                                X