To the spirit in the sky
    That's where you're gonna go when you die
    When you die and they lay you to rest
    You're gonna go to the place that's the best

Never been a sinner I never sinned
    I got a friend in Jesus...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• When I die Talent...I'm going to haunt you...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Let's hope the haunting starts soon. Like yesterday.

Fear Frosty!
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I realize FROSTY!!! is in no way comparable to HARBAUGH!!! yet...but give it time....
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• that's what we said about HARBAUGH!!!!
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Does Frosty gets them for free at Nebraska Wendy's?
              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
                Does Frosty gets them for free at Nebraska Wendy's?
                Yes. And free Chili.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I wish we were free of you

Comment

• see what talent started

Comment

• I wonder when the next round of realignment happens...if Colorado would be a possible target for the Big Ten.
                      2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
                        I wonder when the next round of realignment happens...if Colorado would be a possible target for the Big Ten.
                        I'd think that Colorado would be a bit too far west, but then again, I thought Rutgers and Maryland were too far east, so I guess we'll see.

I've read articles that said Missouri could be a target of the Big Ten. If there's any expansion, it'd have to be with 2 teams, to keep balance in the divisions.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Missouri have a good reason to leave the SEC? How much would the B1G be interested in them?

Comment

• lol, you can have them. Hell, I will chip in for the buyout.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Do not want.

Been saying for a while that if BTN was not a factor then I wish we had taken Pitt and WVA instead of Maryland and Rutgers. With them in conference you could move both Michigan schools to the west at that point and balance things out. Maybe an East division of:

OSU, Penn State, Pitt, WVU, Indiana, Purdue, Illinois

Comment

• Pitt is a perfect fit other than Penn State already provides that media market, without providing a new media market their value is very little... Media markets are why the B1G added Maryland/Rutgers; those additions helped the B1G televise football games in Washington DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia, and NYC/Jersey.

Comment

Working...
                                X