No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of Kevin Wilson -- that MFer can't get hired for another head coaching job soon enough. I'm surprised that nobody has come calling yet. He didn't leave Indiana on the best of terms but every guy gets a second chance unless it's something that's a total disaster. The guy is a fucking genius OC and I hope that he is gone soon.

Comment

• This might the season where the Spartans might have a decent offensive showing in the opener. They might want to show off the new offense they've been so secretive about. You would think it was the Philadelphia Experiment.

Comment

• You'd take Michigan and give 48.5 eh?
        I'd rather just give the 34. I'd never bet the 48', but if I was forced to choose, I'd give the points.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Speaking of Kevin Wilson -- that MFer can't get hired for another head coaching job soon enough. I'm surprised that nobody has come calling yet. He didn't leave Indiana on the best of terms but every guy gets a second chance unless it's something that's a total disaster. The guy is a fucking genius OC and I hope that he is gone soon.
          I really like the offensive staff, well, except at OL. Really like Wilson and Yurcich and, of course, Day.

Defensively, LJS is LJS. I think Washington will be a good position coach. And I really like Hafley. I mean, I really like Hafley. Mattison is meh, but I do think his defenses have a competence floor that means this years defense will be drastically improved. His ceiling may not be too high, but that's more first world problems. We're still dealing with Maryland handed the ball off and the dude ran 80 yards untouched fucking fourth world problems.

Comment

• Your gratuitous pick for Michigan is absurd. They'll win but M absolutely sucks ATS. New offense, shakey corners that will get exploited.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• You might want to pack the long johns, Jeff. Night time temps have been below 60 the last week or so ...
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The Gophers didn't look too good last night against the Fighting Mount Rushmores.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                  You might want to pack the long johns, Jeff. Night time temps have been below 60 the last week or so ...
                  In Saline now ....... bundled up this AM at 59 degrees.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Positive night for the B10 so far.

Was a pain to get this random-ass CBSSN Network, but got it. ACC Network, SEC Network, Longhorm Network. Annoying AF.
                    ... anyways, Boiler Up! Don't expect my Boilers to contend for the B10 West this season... one year away. It will be exciting with all of the nice skills players (Moore, Bell, Wright, Anderson). There will be high ups and low downs. Ultimately, I would guess 6-6 regular season. COULD legit be 8-4 if Sindelar takes off. Purdue's talent is ascending with the 2018 and 2019 recruiting classes. Bright future!
                    Need to start by beating Nevada...
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Purdue...

Comment

• Purdue just choked... typical of the sports program. Turnovers killed them. D was tired by the end of the 4th.
                        Love our WRs and the potential of the passing game. LBs are a huge weakness... so slow! George Karlaftis lived up to the hype in a big way.
                        It would be such a Jeff Brohm thing to happen if Purdue beats Vandy and/or TCU. You know, have the ability to beat an Ohio State and lose to Rutgers.

ALL of the other B10 teams doing fine. Brandon Peters!
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Peters was classic Peters.......high and fast on too many throws to open receivers. Nice to see him do well overall and he did. But, Akron is bad.

Comment

• Not many interesting games out there involving the B1G so far. The Stanford-NW game is an eyesore. Purdue is the only team that played a game that's not a total turdburger for the spectator.

This is why i hate not having noon games.

Comment

• Northwestern probably could win the B1G West. ;)

Comment

• 5-6 in B10 games. 2-0-1 on specials. Thank god I survived that week. Some awful picks.

Comment

Working...
                                X