No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wouldn't put a win out of reach for the Hoosiers. MSU has a potent offense, but Indy has been tough at home. A lot depends on if they just mail it in or not.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Penix healthy? They have a chance with him.

Comment

• I hope to God you just didn't misspell penis...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It sounds like Penix is going to be out, but there’s nothing definitive. IU’s backup, Jack Tuttle, was a highly rated recruit that transferred from Utah.

Weird things can happen with road teams in the B10… IU has a couple quality losses this season. Tough team to beat since 2019.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Penix sucks anyway.

Comment

• There he goes with that dirty talk again...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Indiana is definitely a step up in competition for the Spartans. Of the first 6 games the best team they played was Western Kentucky.

Comment

• Yes I'm sure WKU doubled total yardage on MSU...and held them to ZERO first downs in the second half. Good call on that. You are smart about CFB as you are with politics...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You guys are leading the nation in moral victories, I give you that.

WKU's qb is very good, he doesn't give up turnovers and he can sling the ball.

Comment

• Wow good for him. You are brilliant.

MSU loses 4 games this year. Maybe 5. Book it.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I hope to hell you’re right but I doubt it.

Comment

• M, PSU, OSU, Indy and possibly Purdue.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I actually want MSU to win so that there’s the undefeated Paul Bunyan Trophy game… even as a M fan, rooting for MSU today.
                            Spread dropped from MSU -4.5 to -4.0.

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            Don't count out an emotional letdown after the PSU win and the fact that Petras sucks ass.
                            Hope so.
                            I’m so used to Iowa and Wisconsin destroying Purdue… particularly when Purdue is the road team. The common theme is Iowa and Wisconsin will comfortably run the ball on Purdue’s defense. Winning in the trenches.
                            Purdue’s defense is a little better this season. Now the offense is worrisome.

If anyone watches, keep an eye on #3 David Bell (Purdue offense) and #5 George Karlaftis (Purdue defense). Beasts.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Unfortunately, due to Ohio State's bye week, I'm starting Aidan fucking O'Connell today in my B10 Fantasy League. David Bell better have himself a fucking day. Oh, and for good measure, because of M's bye week, I'm starting King fucking Doerue. JFC.

Fortunately, I'm 5-1 and my disastrous byes all came in the same week,so I can afford a loss as Purdue keystone cops its way to 6 points at Kinnick. Fucking Boilers.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• STFU
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X