No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio State has lost their last game until the playoff. I'd give the nod in the OSU-PSU game to whoever plays at home and that's OSU this year.

Comment

• Iowa-PSU might be another 6-4 special.

Comment

• PSU is still getting a lot of love for beating Wisconsin in Madison. Last week showed that isn't such a big deal after all. But, they're PSU, and sportswriters/broadcasters love Franklin.

I'd consider making Iowa a favorite to beat PSU by a couple TD's, but what I've seen of Iowa, all they are is Lloyd-Ball 2021. I'm not sure if just PSU is over-rated. Iowa may be too.

I still get the feeling that PSU is going to get Kinnicked, but I'd feel better about that if it was a 8:00 local kickoff.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Iowa is +12 on turnovers. And they have 3 non-offensive TDs. It's not sustainable.

As usual, they have a completely undeserved reputation of being good at running the ball.

Comment

• Well to be fair PSU beat Auburn too.

Comment

• Teams can carry on unsustainable turnover margins for a long time.

Comment

• If they are forcing them, it's somewhat sustainable otherwise it's just luck.

Comment

• The Alabama defense is not good. At least before Saturday, anyway. Saturday they performed. You can check the stats I posted the last few weeks for reference. Offense is a decided step-off from last year, as well.

That said, there is probably only one team in the nation playing better than us and unfortunately that team is in the SEC.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Attached Files
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That said, most of the time when I talk about Alabama, I am comparing a unit or a position to the Alabama standard.

For example, the defensive issues I have talked about. Alabama is usually top 10 in rush defense. We are currently 31st. I am aware that is (barely) in the top quartile for the 130 Div1 teams, and many of those teams would be pleased to report that, but it is a decided drop from what we normally enjoy.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Cry us a fuhken river...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                          Cry us a fuhken river...
                          I have never suggested that we are as incompetent as Nebraska. We haven’t been Scott Frost bad since Mike Shula.

Comment

• Correct
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Now STFU
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                Ohio State has lost their last game until the playoff. I'd give the nod in the OSU-PSU game to whoever plays at home and that's OSU this year.
                                You obviously (a) have never watched Ohio State in 2021; (b) don't know the first thing about football; (c) are possessed of The Wizard's cognitive reasoning "skills"; (d) are generally malodorous, malevolent and malignant; or (e) all of the above and then some.

In short, pull your head out of your fucking ass....Ohio State is trash...TRASH
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X