Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heh
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Fast start - Go Badgers!

Comment

• B10 bowl success continues.
        8-1 last 9 games dating back to last season. Wisconsin looking like they can improve that record.

*Only B10 bowl loss was M choking to Carolina.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Wisconsin should be up 3 TDs letting Maimi hang around somehow. Dan Orlovsky is a great color guy.

Comment

• Fat Gags is pretty bad.

Comment

• LOL

Comment

• Yeah, well, they look like the shitty Wisconsin team they've been all year. Miami has 7 TFLs and whoever is playing QB is getting lots of pressure through a porous OL. Very un-badger like.

Two scoring opportunities in the red zone for Wisconsin since I've been watching the last 20 minutes or so and two missed FGs. Not going to bring a win for the BIG this way.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• No need to throw another pass (rest of the game), just give it to Taylor

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                    Dan Orlovsky is a great color guy.

Orlovsky + Golic Jr ... probably the best ESPN commentators if not for the GOAT Bill Walton.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• lol I like Walton too

Comment

• I love "Eddie Jones has given the Lakers NOTHING this afternoon", or somesuch. Said three minutes into the game.

Comment

• I remember when Wisky only gave Taylor like 15 touches against M. Of course, when you have a weapon like Hornibrook you can understand it.

Comment

• Taylor is great. Credit also to the Wisconsin RG and RT... both will be at worst, day 2 NFL draft picks five months from now.

B10 2-0 in bowl games so far. I'm afraid my Boilermakers will blow that tomorrow.
                            An Auburn team with top 10-15 recruiting talent vs a Purdue team with ranked 60th-70th recruiting talent. Uh oh.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Good lord, Wisky ain't great but Miami is awful. Richt is not likely the answer.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The entire ACC was a pile of shit. Especially the Coastal Division. So bad that Syracuse was probably the second-best team

Indiana beat Virginia.
                                Penn State destroyed Pitt
                                Purdue beat Boston College
                                Minnesota beat Georgia Tech
                                Wisconsin gonna beat Miami

Comment

Working...
                                X