Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Politics - 2020 Presidential Election - GOP v Dem cage fight (ENTER AT YOUR PERIL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
    Democrats are going to impeach Trump again to stall that. Alls fair...
    Instead of that longshot BS. Pelosi should use the debt ceiling to force the Senate not to have a confirmation before the next president takes office.
    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Lindsey Graham was literally quoted saying there’s no way they’d confirm a Republican justice in an election year, never mind 45 days before an election.

Gutless, opportunistic cowards. American politicians is a cesspit. I remember when both sides would confirm judges.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
        Lindsey Graham was literally quoted saying there’s no way they’d confirm a Republican justice in an election year, never mind 45 days before an election.

Gutless, opportunistic cowards. American politicians is a cesspit. I remember when both sides would confirm judges.
        Here is a great ad by Jaime Harrison (running against Lindesy)

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• This is sad.

On a dark Salt Lake City street after a short chase, police officers approached 13-year-old Linden Cameron screaming orders.

Bodycam shows Salt Lake City police shooting 13-year-old boy with autism

This is the BS that you get when public servants are being taught and trained as if they are in the military. And given broad authority and autonomy. Make a "mistake" and kill someone unnecessarily? Nah, just an honest mistake. Who hasn't made a mistake?

Fu(k that.

Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Lindsey Graham was literally quoted saying there’s no way they’d confirm a Republican justice in an election year, never mind 45 days before an election.

.... it’s called politics. Generally both sides have flipped views from 2016. Oh well.

2016 Ds presidential nominee Hillary Clinton quote from the third presidential debate:
            “I would hope the Senate would do it’s job and confirm the nominee that President Obama has sent. That’s the way the Constitution fundamentally should operate. The President nominates and then the Senate advises and consents or not. But they go forward with the process.”
            - October 19th, 2016.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• That was before the GOP had set a precedent and publicly stated that they had set a precedent. Then they instantly reneged in almost identical but even more glaring circumstances.

I hope the Democrats win the election and the Senate and pack the court.

Comment

That was before the GOP had set a precedent and publicly stated that they had set a precedent. Then they instantly reneged in almost identical but even more glaring circumstances.

I hope the Democrats win the election and the Senate and pack the court.
                Yeah that won't happen even if they win the Senate. Too many corporate establishment in the Dem party.

Comment

• What an absolute douchey child Donald Trump is. A total embarrassment to the United States. Constantly interrupting Biden, interrupting the moderator, talking over answers and then pretending not to know Biden’s non bone spurred dead son to bring up his other son’s cocaine addiction.

An awful person.

Comment

• What a powdered clown show.
                    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I didn't watch it. I taped it but after reading several things from people I doubt I will watch it.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Yep. Shocked is an understatement. This is the most powerful nation on the planet being watched by everyone on the planet. A fucking joke. WTF has happened? 🤦‍♂️
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• It was painful to watch. Trump jumping into every single answer so it was just a shouting match. Terribly moderated by Wallace.

Comment

• We tried watching it. It was unwatchable. What a dark time in history for the U.S.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• About the only thing Trump was right about in that entire debate was that the Democrats would be just as shameless with an open Supreme Court seat if the positions were reversed.

Beyond that, he was just a wall of noise bleating incoherently at will from his sound hole. It was like watching someone trying to emulate 8chan in real time.

Anyone who saw that "presentation" from the president and liked what they saw... ugh.

Comment

• I feel like Biden should’ve been more assertive in shutting down Trump’s constant interruptions.

”you get two minutes, then I get two minutes - stop interrupting me and wait for your turn.”

Trump’s insecure faux alpha act may have fooled some Americans. Hopefully not many beyond his base.

Next time they will have to cut Trump’s microphone off.

Comment

Working...
                                X