Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Politics - 2020 Presidential Election - GOP v Dem cage fight (ENTER AT YOUR PERIL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• image_8694.jpg Guess what?
    Last edited by Futureshock; October 8, 2020, 02:23 PM.
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• In the Fox Business interview this morning, Donald Trump suggested he could have contracted coronavirus from the families of military members who died while serving, known as Gold Star families.

Politico reported on the president’s extensive comments:

At one event, Trump claimed to have “went through, like 35 people” whose family members had died, “and everyone had a different story.”

“I can’t back up, Maria, and say, ‘Give me room. I want room. Give me 12 feet. Stay 12 feet away when you talk,” he said.

The Gold Star family members “come within an inch of my face, sometimes,” Trump said. “They want to hug me, and they want to kiss me. And they do. And, frankly, I’m not telling them to back up. I’m not doing it.”

Trump blaming gold star families for the coronavirus. None of his redneck red state pals having a shindig at the Supreme Court nomination event. Of course. Conman.

Comment

• Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Terrorists, not “militia.” Stop the bullshit.

https://twitter.com/kmeinke/status/1...oit-lions-mess
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• So one of the things that Gov whitmer did was extend unemployment from 20 to 26 weeks vis executive order.

Tim Skubick reported this morning (heard it on the radio) that the committee that governs unemployment met and voted to not extend unemployment. In Michigan, you have 20 weeks and that is it....no extensions allowed.

Also Senate Majority leader Mike Shirkey said a couple days ago, that he is against any sort of a statewide mask mandate or any covid 19 restrictions on businesses.
            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• So.... Some of Trump's "fine people " arrested (Trailer Park) for plotting to kidnap the Governor of Michigan.

Attached Files
              Last edited by Futureshock; October 8, 2020, 03:45 PM.

Comment

• Terrorists = Militia

Comment

• Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Wow! Repubes tried to convince us Antifa was bad. Looks like the bad guys were hiding in THEIR closet.

Comment

• How dumb are they to do this right before the election?
                          "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                          Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                            Wow! Repubes tried to convince us Antifa was bad. Looks like the bad guys were hiding in THEIR closet.
                            Neither "bad guy" group represents a political party.
                            Neither political party represents the majority of American voters.
                            Neither presidential candidate is going to truly represent their associated political party and CERTAINLY not the American voter.

Having these fools using the Constitution (or the republican party) as their justification is parallel to a suicide bomber claiming Islam as his excuse. Pinning one's behavior on any religion, political affiliation, racial cause, or other "higher" purpose, is futile if "We the People" can see it for what it is...a bad excuse for bad people to do bad things.
                            Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
                              How dumb are they to do this?
                              Fixed

Comment

Working...
                              X