Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Politics - 2020 Presidential Election - GOP v Dem cage fight (ENTER AT YOUR PERIL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

What makes you think that I am a woman? My guess is that is what fits in your narrative world view.
    You’re not a woman? Next you’re gonna tell me you’re not from Starhaven either!
    "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

He is still seeing “Whitney”. I must admit, whenever i see you post, i sing out loud, “AND EYE (prolonged eye for many bars) WILL ALWAYS, LOVE YOOOOOO.”

”Technocracy”? That so a word now? Along with guesstimate and chillax? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
      Whitney Cummings!! Yes...Technacracy is the correct spelling

Comment

• .I think it (technocracy) looks better too. Technocrats is a also a real word.

Comment

What makes you think that I am a woman? My guess is that is what fits in your narrative world view.
          Your avatar is a woman.

There's your clue!

Comment

• Does that mean you think I'm Golden Tate?

Comment

• I think if someone told me they were a technocrat, I wouldn’t listen to another word they fucking said.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by mason reese View Post

You’re not a woman? Next you’re gonna tell me you’re not from Starhaven either!
                You a LSH fan too?
                2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

You a LSH fan too?
                  Long Live The Legion!
                  "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                    Does that mean you think I'm Golden Tate?
                    Wait! What?

You're not?
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I am also not a Golden Retriever.

Geezer, shouldn't you be out looking for litter boxes in schools or something instead of intentionally slinging insults here?
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I’m going to change my Avatar to Jesus

Comment

• Or Matthew Stafford
                          samemperson to this board ha ha

Comment

• Originally posted by mason reese View Post

Long Live The Legion!
                            Huge huge fan of them. What did you think of the Bendis run?

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                              I am also not a Golden Retriever.

Geezer, shouldn't you be out looking for litter boxes in schools or something instead of intentionally slinging insults here?
                              That is fkn hilarious
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Huge huge fan of them. What did you think of the Bendis run?
                                The announcement of the Bendis Superman and LSH runs broke me out of a comic buying hiatus, unfortunately my organizational system had so completely broken down in the interim, that they’re left sitting in a multiple long box sized pile of “unreads”. Someday I’ll get around to them.

Comment

Working...
                                X