Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Politics - 2020 Presidential Election - GOP v Dem cage fight (ENTER AT YOUR PERIL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden knew it wouldn’t pass. He proposed it because it would make him look good without actually doing anything for anyone.
    Its normal politics in the USA

Comment

• Really? Cuz I mean $10,000 wasn't going to do shit for me. If he wanted to look good, he could have aimed a lot higher.
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I think the 10,000 was what they thought they could legally do. Turns out they can legally do nothing with the Republican SCOTUS.

Comment

• But they love the built in excuse they always have..... 'There was noooothing we could do. We tried......" And then we are talking about tax cuts for the top. Meanwhile, the Pentagon found a rounding error, and not sure where that 4 billion dollars went.
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• To be fair to the Biden administration, they certainly aren't talking about tax cuts for the top.

Comment

• Note to every loon woke person here-Smart people don't borrow money they can't pay back.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                To be fair to the Biden administration, they certainly aren't talking about tax cuts for the top.
                Congress is.
                Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                  Note to every loon woke person here-Smart people don't borrow money they can't pay back.
                  I thought you guys said you were going to succeed? Isn't that what Speaker Large Marge said?
                  Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                    But they love the built in excuse they always have..... 'There was noooothing we could do. We tried......" And then we are talking about tax cuts for the top. Meanwhile, the Pentagon found a rounding error, and not sure where that 4 billion dollars went.
                    Actually... it's already known what happened. They allotted a specific amount of money for war supplies to Ukraine, and it turned out what they sent was less than they appraised. The money isn't "gone," as it was never particularly there to begin with.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

Congress is.
                      Yeah, it's not the same thing as the Biden administration.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        To be fair to the Biden administration, they certainly aren't talking about tax cuts for the top.
                        Then why doesn't the top ever pay taxes. Notwithstanding the hubris of the dem administration's over the years, the top corporations haven't paid taxes. Compared to other countries

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                          Note to every loon woke person here-Smart people don't borrow money they can't pay back.
                          I don't expect loan forgiveness beyond the terms of my repayment agreement. It is a heavy burden but one I agreed to. I do expect better terms so it's actually realistic to pay off. I feel like I am dealing with loan sharks.

I also believe that people shouldn't have to go into debt for basic things like healthcare and education. And I hope that those who are struggling with this get some form of relief. If that makes me a woke loon, I'm good with that.
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Take out an equity loan on your house and pay off the education loan or whatever you can.
                            Is there penalties to paying it off early.
                            can some creativity be used to get out of debt?

Comment

• It also comes back to colleges is a scam. Back in the seventies when the governor decided everyone needed to go to college, be damned the trades, is when college started to be treated like a business by colleges and tuition’s skyrocketed.
                              Of course after women entering the work force not only diluting the job market, and lowering pay by paying women less, causing salaries to become stagnant.
                              Stagnant wages and worthless degrees was going to cause a problem for student debtors.

Comment

• Bullshit. Don't blame women. The productivity of the American Worker has increased for decades while wages have declined - well for actual workers. For the corporate overlords it is a happy bounty of subsidies and tax breaks.
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X