No announcement yet.

NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel Jones...6'5, Athletic with plus arm strength. Poor decision making and accuracy. Classic coaches thinking they can teach a guy the latter two things. Sometimes it pans out but I think coaches overestimate how difficult it is.

Comment

• Coaches think, "I can teach a guy how to read a defense. I can't teach a guy how to be 6'5" and have a cannon attached to his shoulder."

They aren't wrong, but they aren't really right either.

Comment

• The league is so starved for quarterbacks that it seems like the qb prospects are getting drafted much higher than they did 20-30 years. If they have any talent whatsoever they are getting drafted early. A guy like Jones may have been drafted in the second or third round in the last and they might have time to develop, nowadays you take them early throw them in the lineup to take advantage of the rookie deal premium and it's hard to have a lot of development time.

Jones is behind the eight ball, Dave Gettleman is bad gm, he's seldom right but never in doubt.

Comment

• Holy shit Batman.. Houston might regret not trading Watson as he looks to be in some hot water over sexual misconduct. 13 different lawsuits to be exact!

Texans star Deshaun Watson now facing 13 sexual misconduct lawsuits, under investigation by NFL

A lawyer in Texas has filed 13 separate civil lawsuits that are all alleging sexual misconduct against Deshaun Watson.

The lawsuits were filed by Houston attorney Tony Buzbee, who has entered them into court on behalf of multiple clients all claiming that Watson committed at least one act of sexual misconduct or assault against them. The suits are all similar in nature: In each case, Watson is accused of acting inappropriately after hiring a female to give him a private massage.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• It'll be hot news for a couple more months, then football camps will really start to ramp up, and an entire league and its fans will willfully forget about it.

I mean, it's not like he kneeled for the national anthem or something.

Comment

• He's a star, If he was average or not a QB he'd be dropped. If he doesn't get jail time Houston will weather whatever suspension or punishment they levy happily and like that it gives them leverage with him. There's definitely a double standard for top guys. I'm sure Vick never would've got cut without prison time.

Comment

• It makes a big difference that they are only civil suits, nobody would be cut at this point currently.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  It makes a big difference that they are only civil suits, nobody would be cut at this point currently.
                  Agreed about the civil suits but you never know with the SJW brigade and the NFL will damn sure be investigating. The NFL is a machine but they won't be pleased with that many cases against him. At some point they can't sweep everything under the carpet
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Isn't most those cases brought by the same attorney? I have no idea if he did it or not, but this is a pretty new story, so nobody at this point would be getting cut. If new damning details come out, then all bets are off. The NFL is already investigating. At the moment it is just a civil suit. And if the details are bad and true, the guy should be roasted.

Comment

• Don't you know the SJW Brigade has their hooks into NFL investigations, man?

For fucks sake. I'm sorry rich guys are being faced with the threat of consequences for their behavior, Jad. I'm sure you'll survive.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                        Don't you know the SJW Brigade has their hooks into NFL investigations, man?

For fucks sake. I'm sorry rich guys are being faced with the threat of consequences for their behavior, Jad. I'm sure you'll survive.

You’re sure I’ll survive what? Are you under the impression that I want him to avoid facing the music?
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• You're the one who invoked the "SJW Brigade" man. Why DID you bring it up if not to defend Watson?

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                            You're the one who invoked the "SJW Brigade" man. Why DID you bring it up if not to defend Watson?
                            I was responding to your comments about in a few months no one will remember this. These are the type of things that people are losing everything for. I didn’t say shit about my personal thoughts on the situation.

You need to stop eating retard sandwiches and learn to comprehend what you’re reading.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

I was responding to your comments about in a few months no one will remember this. These are the type of things that people are losing everything for. I didn’t say shit about my personal thoughts on the situation.

You need to stop eating retard sandwiches and learn to comprehend what you’re reading.
                              You responded to Froot, not to me. Maybe you need to learn how the quote function works before running your mouth about other people's mental shortcomings, dipshit.

Comment

• That O-lineman first rounder that Miami traded for has been traded after being there for 3 days. He was late every day.

Comment

Working...
                                X