No announcement yet.

NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah maybe, but I don't think most of those players will be on those contracts when that money kicks in. I think a lot of it is they kind of got lucky with Brady and Gronk and the mythology surrounding Belichick is somewhat bunk. The last few years of Brady, there kept on having these whispers that they thought 15 other quarterbacks could have been as successful.

Comment

• Originally posted by BJK View Post

Why does Fatty Patty keep suckin BB's dong?
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• That Patricia article explains some of the weirdness of the Patriot signings. If he is doing the recruiting, the price tag is going up. He is not popular around the league.

Comment

• Huh. Weird. I guess rocket surgery doesn't translate or sumthin.

Maybe he could trade himself and a Tab for Swift, the Okwara brothers and Cephus.

I mean, he is an 'insider'. Right Guise?
          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Throw in a bag of Funions and I'd give him Tavai and Big V!!!!!!
            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
              Huh. Weird. I guess rocket surgery doesn't translate or sumthin.

Maybe he could trade himself and a Tab for Swift, the Okwara brothers and Cephus.

I mean, he is an 'insider'. Right Guise?

hahaha.. that never gets old and combinations are endless
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by BJK View Post

Unfortunately the mark he left here was a brown eye on the Lions underwear.
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I’m surprised the Dolphins don’t make a play for Russell Wilson.

Comment

• I'm playing Madden Franchise mode right now as a QB, finally got Stafford to move on but this fat fuck FMP won't retire. He won't get fired cuz I keep winning him SBs. What do I do. :(
                    "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                    Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• KALEN BALLAGERB, PITTSBURGH STEELERS

Steelers signed RB Kalen Ballage to a one-year contract.

Ballage is coming off career highs, rushing for 303 yards on 91 carries (3.3 YPC) between the Jets and Chargers. He made two spot starts in Weeks 5-6 while Austin Ekeler was sidelined. The 25-year-old remained ineffective despite his increased role, but his prototype build continues to land him chances. Ballage joins Benny Snell, Anthony McFarland, and Jaylen Samuels as a veteran committee option for the Steelers. Pittsburgh is still expected to add a running back in April's draft.

SOURCE: NFL Network
                      Mar 30, 2021, 11:01 AM
                      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• ROGER GOODELLCOM, NFL

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports NFL owners are "anticipating" moving to a 17-game season in 2021 with three preseason contests.

The 2020 CBA allows no more than 20 games total, so three preseason games is the max with a 17-game regular season. That would still allow for one bye week per organization, pushing back the Super Bowl into the second week of February. That 17th game requires at least one new media contract to be negotiated, but even that sounds like it's nearly completed. All changes are expected to be formally announced during the league's usual schedule release in April/May.

SOURCE: Tom Pelissero on Twitter
                        Mar 29, 2021, 1:56 PM
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I didn't know K-Pass was a FA...

TANOH KPASSAGNONDL, NEW ORLEANS SAINTS

Saints signed DL Tanoh Kpassagnon, formerly of the Chiefs, to a two-year contract.

Kpassagnon, who is 6-foot-7 and 289 pounds, proved durable in his four years with the Chiefs, playing all 16 regular season games in three of the four seasons. He recorded just one sack in 2020 after finishing 2019 with four sacks. Kpassagnon will compete for playing time in a Saints defense graded by Pro Football Focus as 2020's sixth best pass rushing unit.

RELATED:
                          Mar 29, 2021, 11:03 AM

Comment

• JULIE'N DAVENPORTT, INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Colts signed T Julie'n Davenport, formerly of the Dolphins, to a one-year contract.

Davenport, 26, started one game for the Dolphins in 2020, playing 53 snaps across 16 games. He didn't allow a sack or a QB pressure. Davenport profiles as a rotational tackle for the Colts.

RELATED:
                            Mar 29, 2021, 10:39 AM

Comment

• Lol.

RYAN FITZPATRICKQB, WASHINGTON FOOTBALL TEAM
                              ESPN's John Keim reports the Washington Football Team will "strongly consider" taking a quarterback in the 2021 NFL Draft.

The team, according to Ryan Fitzpatrick himself, did not sign the 38-year-old journeyman as the unquestioned Week 1 starter. With the No. 19 pick, Washington could have a shot at Kellen Mond out of Texas A&M, Florida's Kyle Trask, or even Ohio State's Justin Fields if QB-needy teams with top-10 picks sour on him. That is, of course, unless Washington trades up to have a shot at one of the top-five QBs off the board. For now, Fitzpatrick is the likely starter while Taylor Heinicke could see playing time if Fitz struggles in 2021.

RELATED:
                              SOURCE: ESPN.com
                              Mar 29, 2021, 8:06 AM

Comment

• If they are willing to give us another return like the MS trade, 3 1sts (One a switch of #7 for #19) and a 2021 3rd. I hope we pounce.... 7 1sts in the next 3 years would be awesome...

Comment

Working...
                                X