Detroit Tigers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It looks like Miggy is going to have issues with high velocity
    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Way too early to say much about the season (Marlins, O's, and Tigers are all 2-1), but that start today has me excited about Turnbull. Tigers insiders have been hyping up Turnbull this offseason and he delivered. ... and Cron is off to a hot start

The waiver claim of Carson Fulmer is a good move. Low risk, potential reward for the former #8 overall pick. Think I remember watching Fulmer in the CWS as he was a beast at Vandy.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
        It looks like Miggy is going to have issues with high velocity
        It looks like Miggy is going to have issues with pretty much anything coming over the plate. Which is to be expected; this is the ass-end of the deal we all knew was coming. The question is going to be if any manager has the balls to sit him.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

It looks like Miggy is going to have issues with pretty much anything coming over the plate. Which is to be expected; this is the ass-end of the deal we all knew was coming. The question is going to be if any manager has the balls to sit him.
          Considering he had a big part in the wins today and yesterday, this is a bit premature.
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• At least, hope it's premature.
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
              At least, hope it's premature.
              That's what she....wait. Nope, never.
              Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                Way too early to say much about the season (Marlins, O's, and Tigers are all 2-1), but that start today has me excited about Turnbull. Tigers insiders have been hyping up Turnbull this offseason and he delivered. ... and Cron is off to a hot start

The waiver claim of Carson Fulmer is a good move. Low risk, potential reward for the former #8 overall pick. Think I remember watching Fulmer in the CWS as he was a beast at Vandy.
                I've been skeptical about all the stuff I've read on Turnbull but he looks to be a steal. The early returns on Cron are promising as well.

I'm going to hold off on the Fulmer koolaid for awhile.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

Considering he had a big part in the wins today and yesterday, this is a bit premature.
                  That 10 pitch was awesome. Not many could make that happen considering the reliever was throwing heat @ 100 mph.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Getting hammered tonight....Not me, the Tigers.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                      Getting hammered tonight....Not me, the Tigers.
                      Well, might not hurt to join them, in all honesty.

Comment

• The Fulmers actually looked pretty good tonight.
                        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Remember when Fulmer looked like an ace? I thought the Tigers were batshit crazy for the trade talk
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I wonder when the Tigers are going to finally move JaCoby Jones up in the order. Our 1-2 hitters are meh
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Jones has certainly earned it with his hot start and solid 2019 season. Biggest question is his ability to stay healthy.

Yesterday's game showed those concerns of the back end of the roster/ depth. Guys like Burrows and Funkhouser ... really struggled in AAA last year, yet make the opening day roster in 2020.
                              AND Fulmer appears to be far from his pre-injury self. Struggled in that 3rd inning yesterday.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Foltynewicz got DFA. I would take a shot on him. Fantastic 2018. His first half was brutal last year, but post AS break he had a 2.65 ERA.

Comment

Working...
                                X