No announcement yet.

All Things Rams - Stafford Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rams are still the class of that division aren't they? The Seahawks (except against Detroit) and the Cardinals are floundering..The 49ers lost to the Bears.....Obviously for the pick we want them to fail, but I just dont see enough competition in the NFC for them not to at least make the playoffs.

Comment

• That loss to the Bears was a shit show on a flooded field. I wouldn't read too much into it for either team.

Comment

• I think that right now, the 49ers are the team to beat in that division. The Rams are such a mess that ever Future Hall of Famer Matthew Stafford can't save them.

If they don't get any O line help and a play maker or two on offense, they are fucked.

Of course, there is a shit-ton of medeocrity in the NFC right now.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Since 2019? 49ers are 7-0 vs the Rams. Like Death and Taxes - Rams give it up to the Niners.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
            Since 2019? 49ers are 7-0 vs the Rams. Like Death and Taxes - Rams give it up to the Niners.
            I don't know about you guys, but I think NFC Championship games should count in that tally..

Comment

• Forget it, he’s rolling…

Comment

• Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• They gave that 7-0 stat during the post-game. I thought the same thing you guys did. Fraq obviously didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
                    They gave that 7-0 stat during the post-game. I thought the same thing you guys did. Fraq obviously didn't.
                    I did. You are talking about them needing to do the AZ method of adding WR's just so they can make the playoffs.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post

I did. You are talking about them needing to do the AZ method of adding WR's just so they can make the playoffs.....
                      What does that have to do with then not actually being winless against SF in that time frame?

Comment

• Staff had 150 at HT. Now with 180 at the end. What happened

Comment

• Kupp suffered an injury on one of the last plays of the game. Rams stat padding for whatever reason. I don’t think it looked serious, but something to keep an eye on. Just pure speculation, but maybe an ankle sprain.

They’re in trouble. Time to go trade for Brandin Cooks, Rams!
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Lions now have picks Home and #13.

Comment

• Why does # 1 change to “home”? I was having that problem the other day.

Comment

• Whenever you use a hashtag plus a number, it’s been changing it to a predetermined text for whatever reason. A rule update with the forum. No idea why.

# 1 or 1st works though!

Yes… Lions have the 1st and 13th pick right now…. So much to be determined in the future here.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X