All Things Rams - Stafford Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

And err……. #birdsarentreal ? What about this?
    Because this has political content, I'll respond in the politics thread.
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post

Because this has political content, I'll respond in the politics thread.
      Political content

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Sorry, Deb. While it was slightly annoying, didn’t think it was worth bringing up.

Comment

• That's because the NFL forced him into concussion protocol, a decision the first lady of football was not happy about. As a diehard Ram fan I can confirm the legions of Ram fans are also unhappy.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            That's because the NFL forced him into concussion protocol, a decision the first lady of football was not happy about. As a diehard Ram fan I can confirm the legions of Ram fans are also unhappy.
            That decision came from within - not from the NFL.

Comment

• Ya, that’s what I read. The Rams checked him out and thought he had symptoms. Good for them. At least that’s some progress in protecting these guys. Stafford has been getting killed this year. I wonder how long before Kelly pulls a Giselle.

Comment

• Major props to the Rams and Stafford for getting that title, because the “fuck them picks” and “all in” approach has them crashing. They are old, maxed out, and no depth. It reminds me of the Lakers current situation. They went all in and won the title, but have nothing to surround their aging team win. The Rams are a very bad team. Somehow Kupp keeps breaking off game breaking plays, but he’s the only guy they have on offense. They are terrible and there is no fix.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                  Ya, that’s what I read. The Rams checked him out and thought he had symptoms. Good for them. At least that’s some progress in protecting these guys. Stafford has been getting killed this year. I wonder how long before Kelly pulls a Giselle.
                  The day he calls her Giselle
                  Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                    Major props to the Rams and Stafford for getting that title, because the “fuck them picks” and “all in” approach has them crashing. They are old, maxed out, and no depth. It reminds me of the Lakers current situation. They went all in and won the title, but have nothing to surround their aging team win. The Rams are a very bad team. Somehow Kupp keeps breaking off game breaking plays, but he’s the only guy they have on offense. They are terrible and there is no fix.
                    This is where they shouldn't turn into the Ford Family led Lions and clean house to reload NOW. They kind of lucked up and didn't give all of them picks for Burns so they have some ammo after this year, but they need to clean house first and start by rebuilding that OL.

We'll take Staff back for Goff and 2 second rounders
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Aaron Donald on possibility of Matthew Stafford not playing: I trust the guys behind him

Posted by Mike Florio on November 10, 2022, 8:44 PM EST

Getty Images

Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford surprisingly landed in the concussion protocol this week. If he’s not cleared by Sunday, it’ll be John Wolford, or maybe Bryce Perkins, on Sunday against the Cardinals.

Defensive tackle Aaron Donald has full faith in whoever ends up playing.

“Obviously, we would love to have [Stafford] out there, but you trust the guys that are behind him that they’re going to go out there and do what they need to do to help us win the game,” Donald told reporters on Thursday. “It’s about trusting the next guy up. That’s a part of this business, it happens. Would I like to see him out there? Yes, but if it’s the case he doesn’t play, then I trust that the guys behind him are going to step up and make plays for us.”

The Rams haven’t said much about how Stafford landed in the protocol. Trainers spotted something, apparently, that made them decide to have Stafford be tested.

Given one of the issues and questions surrounding the protocol this year, it would be useful to know more about what happened with Stafford, if only to give other teams more guidance on things to possibly look for.

It’s hard to know what to look for if the Rams don’t have Stafford. In a years when so many things aren’t going well for the Rams, Stafford is one of the things that is. If they want to turn things around, they need their starting quarterback.

Comment

• Certainly sounds less optimistic than what they were saying about Kupp’s injury 2 weeks ago. Might as well shutdown Stafford for the rest of the season. Rams won their Super Bowl. Now give us a top 5 pick. A win-win.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• They are completely battered right now. They literally don’t have an offense without Stafford/Kupp.

Comment

• Read that Kupp avoided worst case scenario. More tests to come early this week. Guessing it will be a high ankle sprain (out 4-6 weeks).

I now think the Rams win anywhere from 4 to 6 games this season. Puts the Rams 1st RD pick in play for top 10 territory. Who knows… maybe top 5 if things continue to go south.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The Rams aren’t winning 6 games this year. They can’t run the ball and Stafford wasn’t healthy before the in season injuries. They’ll shut him down and start the tank job for us
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Our Rams 1st round pick is currently higher than our own 1st round pick.
                                "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                                Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

Working...
                                X