Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kupp needs an MRI.

Comment

• Slight setback for the Number one team of Los Angelians.

Comment

• Stafford should just retire if Kupp is out

Comment

• Not if they keep losing
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Yep……. Stratford Upon Side-Arm needs Cooper Kupp……. Utter shyte without him!

Retire you suckiest suck to ever suck!
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Rest assured Cooper Kupp has benefitted from Stafford far more than the other way around.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                Rest assured Cooper Kupp has benefitted from Stafford far more than the other way around.
                Naaaaaaa! With a name like “Cooper Kupp”? Destined for superstardom since birth!

Sorry……. Thats about the extent of my argument.

i’m out.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

Rest assured Cooper Kupp has benefitted from Stafford far more than the other way around.
                  Well, one was so destined that they had a weekly segment with him pre-draft on the NFL's flag station. The other was Stafford.
                  Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                    Why does # 1 change to “home”? I was having that problem the other day.
                    Guys you need to tell me these things!! There is a Forum Admin thread that I follow closely - please report any other issues there.

I'll look into this one. Seems very strange.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I just assumed the number 1 pick was the Lions home.

Comment

• In my case, it didn't seem to be worth bothering Deb over. Plenty of ways the first pick can be conveyed.

Comment

• #1 it's not a bother, I'm happy to improve things around here wherever I can
                          #2 evidently it was a "feature" that allowed people to link to specific conversations or posts using a pound sign and the number
                          #3 i disabled this "feature"
                          #4 hopefully this numbered list proves it is fixed
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                            #1 it's not a bother, I'm happy to improve things around here wherever I can
                            #2 evidently it was a "feature" that allowed people to link to specific conversations or posts using a pound sign and the number
                            And err……. #birdsarentreal ? What about this?

Comment

I just assumed the number 1 pick was the Lions home.
                              THAT was a good one. You have won the internet today sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                                #1 it's not a bother, I'm happy to improve things around here wherever I can
                                When it happened to me last week I assumed it was something I did.

Thamk you for fixing it.

You're #1

Comment

Working...
                                X