X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geno Smith doing Geno Smith things.

Comment

• 4-1 Haters
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Stafford just can't win on the road against playoff-level teams.

Comment

• Rams give up 17 points, and Morris "can't be happy."

Lions give up 17 points, and Lions fans are wondering how bad they're gonna look in the 2nd half.

Comment

• Stafford didn’t have a great game but he did what he needed to do to win the game.

Comment

• Yeah, not enough yelling at coaches.
              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Cool. Stafford fans rooting for a dude who never won shit in 12 years. Nothing. Zip. Zilch. Zero.

Wow, it took 13 years to get a chubby over 4-1.

It’s time for a Bar Mitzvah! Mazel Tov!

Fucking cunts.

Comment

• Cool. Lions fans rooting for a team that hasn't won shit in 60 years. Zero. Zilch. Nada.
                  Lions Fans.

Comment

• King, salt goes with tequila. Not whine.

Comment

• The House of Cards rolls on! Good job by my Rams.

Maybe Seattle can swing a trade for Tua, all he does is win.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                        Cool. Stafford fans rooting for a dude who never won shit in 12 years. Nothing. Zip. Zilch. Zero.

Fucking cunts.
                        And the Lions haven't won anything for 60 years. Nothing. Zip. Zilch. Zero

They may not win anything for another 60.

The QB that was holding the Lions back for all that time is 4-1. Bitch.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It was fairly obvious the last 4 or 5 years that they were probably the worst team in the league when he wasn't in there. Eventually you would think people would wisen up to that.

Comment

• Let that be a lesson to you...... 'People never learn'.

- Homer Simpson
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                              Cool. Stafford fans rooting for a dude who never won shit in 12 years. Nothing. Zip. Zilch. Zero.

Fucking cunts.
                              I get you don’t like Stafford but he played for the Lions. His GMs were Mayhew and Quinn. They drafted guys like Tavai, Tabor, and Ebron. I always said the guy had talent but they need to build a team around him. Brady leaves the sinking Pats, goes to TB and wins another Super Bowl. Tannehill looks like garbage in Miami, goes to Tennessee and looks somewhat competent. Darnold is looking like a better QB in Carolina now that he’s left the Jets. Surrounding talent matters. When Stafford doesn’t suit up for the Lions, the Lions are absolute garbage.

Comment

• Stafford threw a bad pick tonight. But guess what, it didn’t crush the team because the D held up and the Rams found their groove in the 2nd and Stafford led 3 TD drives for a win on the road, at night, in a very tough place to play. That’s how it’s supposed to work.

Comment

Working...
                                X