No announcement yet.

All Things Rams - Stafford Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And an almost even more impressive play on the TD.
    Last edited by chemiclord; January 2, 2022, 03:54 PM.

Comment

• Rams are going to need the defense to stand up huge. Because again, Tucker can bomb it. 57 seconds and a timeout is an eternity when you only have to go 30 yards.

Comment

• Von Miller came up with a huge sack to seal the deal

Comment

• Baltimore is a .500 team. Doesn't count, Stafford.
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Not sure what McVay saw that needed a time out, but whatever. There's not too many plays you even CAN dial up in this situation.

Comment

• Big win by my Rams.

Comment

• Second week in a row where LA went into another team's building with a team fighting for a playoff spot, and did what they needed to do to win. Stafford continues to show that if you give his team a breath at the end of the game, he can make you pay for it like any other great QB.

Comment

• Watching this game makes me sick about that Dallas loss in 2011, same concept, great defense with an offense that can explode. Things that could have been..........
                  Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                    Second week in a row where LA went into another team's building with a team fighting for a playoff spot, and did what they needed to do to win. Stafford continues to show that if you give his team a breath at the end of the game, he can make you pay for it like any other great QB.
                    So true

Comment

• I said it last week and I'll say it again this week

​​​​​​
                      Stafford made some bad throws, but made the plays he had to make to win the game.

You fuckers should watch somebody else. You don't deserve to watch my Rams

ElRc0yWWkAEwZA6.jpg
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• We'll see what he does come play-off time. That's when it matters as far as Stafford is concerned. Those many mistakes are harder to overcome in the post season.

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
                          We'll see what he does come play-off time. That's when it matters as far as Stafford is concerned. Those many mistakes are harder to overcome in the post season.
                          Yawn

You He Man Stafford Haters are as bad as right wingers in an argument.

Keep moving them...

t_179 (1).jpg
                          Last edited by CGVT; January 2, 2022, 04:42 PM.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ken View Post
                            Watching this game makes me sick about that Dallas loss in 2011, same concept, great defense with an offense that can explode. Things that could have been..........
                            2014 actually.

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                            My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post

And Kupp used to be a Lion. I think he was on the practice squad. Imagine if we still kept this guy.
                              Kupp was never a Lion, practice squad or otherwise. He was a 3rd round pick of the Rams in 2017.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Yawn

You He Man Stafford Haters are as bad as right wingers in an argument.

Keep moving them...

t_179 (1).jpg
                                Not so much a hater as a realist. 0-3 is staring right at everything. Time to do something. Like getting in an argument with a lefty. They want to ignore the elephant in the room and blame everyone else.

Comment

Working...
                                X