Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
    Just the one touchdown drive.
    It looks like the Rams O-Line is getting beat fairly routinely today. That doesn't lend itself to long drives.

Comment

• Almost feels like the Rams have got to get SOME points on this drive.

Comment

• How the Ravens decided to give Cooper Kupp THAT sort of cushion boggles my mind. I don't CARE where he is, you've GOT to have an eye on him at all times.

Comment

• What amazes me about Kupp most is the RAC ability. All those yards are not just because of pure speed.

Edit. That's runs after catch by the way. Should be yards after catch.

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
            What amazes me about Kupp most is the RAC ability. All those yards are not just because of pure speed.
            And Kupp used to be a Lion. I think he was on the practice squad. Imagine if we still kept this guy.
            Last edited by Lionsfan123; January 2, 2022, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• Rams can't stop the run now.

Comment

• Ya know, I dare say this is four down territory for Baltimore. A TD probably ends it with the way they're running the ball.

Comment

• Not going to beat the Rams just taking FG's

Comment

• No TD
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Well... not anymore.

Comment

• Man, now I start worrying about leaving the Ravens too much time. Tucker can practically kick it from midfield.

Comment

• If LA scores and manage to get the 2-point conversation, they won't lose the game to Tucker's monster leg even if they do somehow get downfield.
                          Last edited by Lionsfan123; January 2, 2022, 03:46 PM.

Comment

• That was a clutch catch by OBJ. Stafford didn't ease that one in there either. OBJ plucked a bullet out of the air with a dude hanging on him.

Comment

• And Baltimore gets the stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                                That was a clutch catch by OBJ. Stafford didn't ease that one in there either. OBJ plucked a bullet out of the air with a dude hanging on him.
                                And then they leave OBJ wide open for the TD
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X