No announcement yet.

All Things Rams - Stafford Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams #3 vs Eagles #6 would be interesting.
    Stafford vs Slay.

Looks like the Cardinals are close to done.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Left end was lined up offside
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Whelp, I suppose it doesn't matter THAT much. Seattle is going to beat Arizona.

Not the way you'd LIKE to win the division, but I'll take it.

Comment

• I thought that was a bail our til i saw the replay
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Hater's Club: sTaFForD nEVeR wOn Teh DivISioN!

Stafford's first year with the Rams: Rams win the division.

Comment

• This game has been highly entertaining. Doubt the Rams want to see the 49ers in the wildcard in a few days.

Play for the tie and play the Eagles.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• See???.... Stafford can't beat playoff teams.
                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Rams Defense shit the bed. The Niners' dominated the LOS in the second half.

McVey called a terrible game

My Rams won the Division

Comment

• He didn’t really need to throw that. You got all of Stafford in that game.

Sick game.

Comment

• He's had a few throws this year where it seems like his arm isn't as strong as he thinks it is. Maybe it's age, maybe he's got some nagging injury, but he's shorted more than one long bomb this season.

Comment

• The Niners have always historically owned the Rams so I wasn't surprised by the result today. Stafford still gets his first division title but it's not as sweet now that he took an L today. Those Niners have really turned their season around and look kind of scary tbh.

Comment

• Cardinals vs Rams.

Cardinals have lost 4 of 5. Bleeding heading into the playoffs. Favorable circumstance for Stafford to get his first playoff win.
                          Then again... Cardinals do indeed have a winning record. Ruh roh.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• This was such a disappointing loss because the Rams were in complete control.

But at some point at halftime, McVay just got it in his head that he HAD to prove to himself and the world that the Rams could run the ball right down the 49ers throat. Not surprisingly, it was a disaster, and it completely flipped the momentum of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                              This was such a disappointing loss because the Rams were in complete control.

But at some point at halftime, McVay just got it in his head that he HAD to prove to himself and the world that the Rams could run the ball right down the 49ers throat. Not surprisingly, it was a disaster, and it completely flipped the momentum of the game.
                              Maybe he had money on the 49ers making the playoffs.
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Some excuses never change...........
                                The only logical explanation is:
                                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

Working...
                                X