X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, incomplete

Comment

• Got it right
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I can't believe Stafford couldn't call that correctly.
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• The challenge system is stupid, he shouldn't have had to challenge either play.

Comment

• Been spying on some red birds but it's safe to say that most have gave up on Kyler Murray at this point. Not sure what's going to happen to him, but I personally don't see him being in that desert too much longer. He just doesn't have it.

Comment

• Wow. Murray with a clown show.
              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I was hoping for a Rams loss...but Jesus balls Arizona.

Comment

• Stafford to Murray, "I know the feeling"

Comment

• God damn Kyler Murray is trash but to be fair his entire OL is getting owned.

Comment

• Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• That was so ill advised that Kyler Murray is getting a call if he'd like to be part of Ted Cruz's campaign.

Comment

• Holy balls can you at least get a 1st down Arizona?

Comment

• Nothing more.predictable than a returner playing hero ball trying to return to make up the difference to put them in even worse position.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post
                              Been spying on some red birds but it's safe to say that most have gave up on Kyler Murray at this point. Not sure what's going to happen to him, but I personally don't see him being in that desert too much longer. He just doesn't have it.

https://arizonacardinals.freeforums....dinals?page=21
                              Screenshot_20220117-213405_Chrome.jpg
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• The Lions put Arizona into a tailspin from which they never recovered. 😂
                                3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                                10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

Working...
                                X