All Things Rams - Stafford Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Cardinals showing already they are deserving of a first round exit lol

Comment

• I still get a laugh when I see that 8-1 road record.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
          Stafford has looked a LOT better this year on those sort of touch passes than he did with the Lions, at least in regards to hitting them more consistently.

He always COULD make that pass, but with the Lions it was a bit of a coin flip if it was going to land in the receiver's hands or in the third row.
          I thought he was always pretty good with those fades (if you’re talking about the TD.)

Nice touch on that last pass though. Staff is dealing.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post

I thought he was always pretty good with those fades (if you’re talking about the TD.)

No... not really. One of the reasons the Lions ran those back of the endzone bullet passes so often was BECAUSE he was pretty unreliable trying to "paint the corners."

Comment

• Maybe I’m just thinking about Calvin which was a cheat code. He used to love fades back then.

Comment

• He's in. But I'm not sure what the Rams are trying to prove going QB sneak back to back.

Comment

• Going to be a long night for that soft Arizona defense

Comment

• Stafford going for the Golden ring, a playoff win

14 to zip
                    Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Wow. Murray just... gave up. That's pathetic.

Comment

• I dunno if Akers just didn't track the ball well, or Stafford put that ball too far behind him, or a combination of both.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                          I dunno if Akers just didn't track the ball well, or Stafford put that ball too far behind him, or a combination of both.
                          Stafford failed to catch it, clearly. Have you learned nothing from the haters?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post

He was. Chemiclord always claims this bullshit.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Should be incomplete
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• That's not a catch. Ridiculous that McVay even has to challenge that.

Comment

Working...
                                X