• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
    There will be no black.
    Yhey will look like the 70’s early 80’s uni’s
    I hope you are right.

Fuck that black bullshit
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• These are better than the Barry era

image.png

Comment

• I will take the Barry’s with the white numbers but the Sims were the best to me

Comment

• Here’s the Barry’s for comparison

image.png

Comment

• As long as they keep the black off of them. I don't want them to look like the Carolina Panthers or be reminded of 0-16 and the Millen years. No sir I don't want it. If they can somehow bring back a blend of the Barry era and the Sims era, well son of a bitch I'm in!
            "Maybe next year."

"If we rebuild it they will win."

Comment

• I always have thought the Lions could have a cool uniform that involved black, but I've never seen a design that proves that. And it was always ruined because Millen introduced it

Comment

• Billy Sims is my favorite Lion of all time and I love that Jersey

Comment

• They should make the all blues the alternative so they can’t wear them every game. I think the players choose it because their used to wearing that crap in college.
                  Please force them to use the silver pants and blue home jerseys at home

Comment

• I’m curious to see how they incorporate the WCF based on what Wood said. Sounds like it will be some sort of design element and not just a patch. That could swing from pretty cool to really bad easily.

Comment

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                      My friend Ken L

Comment

• Twentyman interviews with Dan Campbell & Rod Wood.

Campbell is almost giddy about the new acquisitions. It also seems like he expects Moseley to come back and start -- he's much more bullish on him than we have been here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                          I’m curious to see how they incorporate the WCF based on what Wood said. Sounds like it will be some sort of design element and not just a patch. That could swing from pretty cool to really bad easily.
                          I thought about that and the first thing I thought of was integrating the letters artistically in the lion’s mane or tail if it was redesigned.
                          3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                          10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Im guessing they dont match and find one in the draft

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post

Im guessing they dont match and find one in the draft
                              I'm thankful that Detroit Lions GM Brad Holmes, assistant GM Ray Agnew, Chris Spielman, and John Dorsey are in the Front Office of the Detroit Lions now.

I'm at the point in which I haven't really bothered with the mocks too much, and I'm afraid that I'm fully in the "Trust Brad Holmes" group.

It's nice to not worry about which players the Lions are going to draft, because Mr. Holmes and Company are going to probably knock it out of the ballpark.
                              "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                              My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanders Fan View Post

I thought about that and the first thing I thought of was integrating the letters artistically in the lion’s mane or tail if it was redesigned.

image.png

Comment

Working...
                                X