No announcement yet.

Fire Dan Campbell!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit to add: No idea why the wheels are on a ship, but its Dan ffs......, he does things differently, MOST of the time they work, sometimes in more crucial, franchise defining games, they don't.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• If you don't win, you run the risk of losing.....

-GW Bush
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post
        People asking for Dan to be fired after losing in the NFC Championship game is funny. Dan is already along some of the winnest HC’s we ever had. He’s on par with Wayne Fontes and has multiple playoff wins under his belt that put him in the leagues of George Wilson and Buddy Parker with more opportunities to double up on those wins in the future. There’s alot to be optimistic and excited about for the future.

Dan is the guy and superstar for Detroit and we will ride the ship until the wheels fall off and even if we did fire him who’s out there that’s better right now to replace him with? Bill Belichick? Absolutely not.
        Actually it would be interesting to see what Belichick could do here if senility isn't setting in. Nah, stay with Dan Gamble.
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I say keep Dan around. If he hasn't lost the locker room and the players still play hard for him, then keep him.
          All emotions can be traced back to two basic ones........love and fear.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
            If you don't win, you run the risk of losing.....

-GW Bush
            He was misunderestimated by many when it came to wisdom.
            3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
            10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Originally posted by SnowMeiser View Post
              I say keep Dan around. If he hasn't lost the locker room and the players still play hard for him, then keep him.
              Its the first time in the teams history that they have won 2 playoff games....THere is a learning curve and this year they took great strides...Will they be back in NFC conference championship game next year? Who knows but the experience should be helpful....The exposure the organization has had the past two years will bring players here that will be willing to take a little less to play for Campbell...No other Lions coach has been able to say that....The future should be bright for a couple of years anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanders Fan View Post

He was misunderestimated by many when it came to wisdom.
                Years ago, for Xmas I got my dad one of those flip-chart calendar things where each day had an equally brilliant quote of his. It was great.
                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Working...
                X