Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    Shaq is my favorite player, so I never really considered myself to be a Kobe guy, but that news hit me a lot harder than I thought it would. My youngest daughter has the number 24 just because of Kobe and she followed his daughter. I've tried to avoid all coverage of it but seeing Shaq break down on TV last night was tough.

Can Gonz come back now? He was a big Kobe guy.
    Coming back is entirely up to him. It's not like he was banned.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Replica Lombardi in an Arrowhead Stadium glass cabinet this Sunday night and Panoptes is back.

Having said that, I'm worried. The Chinese may have finally cracked him. He's in the wilderness with his family, remote log cabin, a beard like FMP, stroking a pet bear, getting away from all that Coronavirus palava!
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I didn't say he was banned, just that this is the time to talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          I didn't say he was banned, just that this is the time to talk.
          I didn't say you did.
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Can someone explain something to me about Kobe? I'm aware he was an amazing athlete but didn't he rape a teenager long ago? I'm not understanding all of the adoration.
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
              Can someone explain something to me about Kobe? I'm aware he was an amazing athlete but didn't he rape a teenager long ago? I'm not understanding all of the adoration.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Deb has a point I struggle with. I guess I would say Kobe did a lot in the last few years to rehab his image by the whole mentoring thing.

Comment

• I'm glad he eventually wound up behaving himself and apparently learned from his mistakes but I don't think he should be held up as a role model without mention of this.

confessedstopped cooperating

There were obituaries with nary a word dedicated to the allegation, and those that mentioned it only in a sentence or only as a struggle for the great Bryant to overcome.

Those questions are difficult to answer, but the worst thing we can do is allow ourselves not to ask them at all.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Ask Big Ben.
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• You Win!!!!!!
                          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                            I'm glad he eventually wound up behaving himself and apparently learned from his mistakes but I don't think he should be held up as a role model without mention of this.

confessedstopped cooperating

There were obituaries with nary a word dedicated to the allegation, and those that mentioned it only in a sentence or only as a struggle for the great Bryant to overcome.

Those questions are difficult to answer, but the worst thing we can do is allow ourselves not to ask them at all.
                            I feel the same way about Patricia and his skeleton in the closet.

Comment

• Good point. I had forgotten about that.
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I want him to succeed because I am a lions fan but he is the least likable couch we have had around here since Rick Forzano

Comment

Working...
                                X