• Show
Clear All

• Prop me up beside the jukebox when I die...rip Joe

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
      RIP Curly Neal.
      Saw him in the UK in the 70's, haven't noticed this in the British media
      AAL Quintez Cephus
      If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Comment

• here's the kick

nfl, football, offense, defense, afc, nfc, american football, highlight, highlights, td, touchdown, sport, sports, plays, play, recap, season, 2017, rookie, rookies, action, run, sprint, catch, huge, sp:ty=high, sp:li=nfl, sp:st=football, post game highlights, game, sp:vl=en-us, games, amazing, wk 5, week 5, sp:dt=2017-10-08t13:00:00-04:00, sunday, lose, win, indianapolis

Comment

• I remember that game. I was listening to Van Patrick doing the play by play on the radio. ( it was blacked out in Detroit) It was a forgone conclusion that he was going to miss it. Nobody could kick a 63 yarder.

Only the fucking Lions. *sigh*
            Last edited by CGVT; April 5, 2020, 05:18 PM.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Comment

• RIP AL Kaline.

I share a birthday with him, and met him once.
                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• 61 yards King. At the time the lions were the only team in NFL history to lose two games on game winning filed goals OVER 60 yards.

I still think they have the record for the only team to have a guy die on the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                    RIP AL Kaline.

I share a birthday with him, and met him once.
                    RIP AL.

A truely good man and a true legend in the game.

......also missed the announcement of Curly Neal.

RIP! He became my favorite athlete the first time I saw the Harlem Globetrotters (about 50 years ago).
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...mp/ncna1185581

Brian Dennehy ... natural causes. Liked him as an actor.
                      WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• I heard that Sam Lloyd (he played attorney Ted Buckland on Scrubs) passed away from a brain tumor. I think he was only 56.

Comment

• Former longtime NFL Head Coach Don Shula died yesterday at the age of 90.

He was also a former defensive coordinator for the Detroit Lions in the early 1960s, right before he started his Pro Football Hall Of Fame coaching career as the Head Coach of the then Baltimore Colts.

WCF Sr. sure knew how to not make a good hire, as Shula, Bill Belichek, Marty Schottenheimer, and Chuck Knox came through Detroit at one time or another without ever becoming the Head Coach.

??
                          "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                          My friend Ken L

Comment

• Little Richard Dies at 87

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• What a legend. But I won't lie: I thought he had passed long ago. RIP 😥
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• That dude invented a genre. One thing is clear, his songs still sound fresh today. Most of his hits came in the 50’s. That’s pretty amazing.

Good music is good music, and that dude made good music.

Comment

Working...
                                X