Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country music firebrand Charlie Daniels dies at 83

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• RIP Kelly Preston (breast cancer, 57). Just saw this on the news. Kinda stunned by this one, didn't know she was sick. Had a huge crush on her in the 80s/90s, for movies like Mischief, Twins, etc
      Last edited by Forsh; July 13, 2020, 01:14 AM.
      WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• That double punch on Tom Cruise and knee to the balls in Jerry Maguire........ very memorable.

RIP Kelly Preston. Taken way too young.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Back in the 80s/90s, I always confused Kelly Preston with Elizabeth Shue for some reason. RIP Kelly
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post
            RIP Kelly Preston (breast cancer, 57). Just saw this on the news. Kinda stunned by this one, didn't know she was sick. Had a huge crush on her in the 80s/90s, for movies like Mischief, Twins, etc
            Same reaction for me on this. Really stunned and saddened by this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by BJK View Post

Same reaction for me on this. Really stunned and saddened by this one.
              Yep
              WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                Back in the 80s/90s, I always confused Kelly Preston with Elizabeth Shue for some reason. RIP Kelly
                Me too.

Comment

• Kelly kept her battle for two years until her death was announced. RIP Kelly!
                  Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• Grant Imahara died at the age of 49 from a brain aneurysm. He was on Mythbusters for a number of years. RIP
                    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• RIP Naya Rivera. Tragic ending to her life. I personally wasn’t a “Glee” watcher, but I know she must have been very talented to star on that show.

Comment

• RIP Jamie Samuelsen. Sunday's won't be the same
                        Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

• RIP Willard Brimley
                          Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

• RIP Ex AFL Richmond Tigers star, Shane Tuck. 38 years old......, mental health issues and suicide. 😢

There used to be conversations between myself & Jeremy (LFIJ) on this forum back around 2012-4 when Tuck was being brilliant for the TIGES.

RIP Shane, you were awesome. you’ll be missed.
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by gibby View Post
                              RIP Jamie Samuelsen. Sunday's won't be the same
                              RIP Jamie.

Comment

• Originally posted by gibby View Post
                                RIP Willard Brimley
                                RIP Wilford. The “Quaker Oats Guy” with a lot of great roles throughout his career (The Natural, Cocoon, and The Firm to name a few). Loved his cameo on Seinfeld as “The Postmaster General”.

Comment

Working...
                                X