• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    Trevor Francis
    George Alaghi
    Tony Bennett
    Sinead
    Randy Meisner..

All in 2 weeks?

Not another 2016 celeb death year
    It is just a fact of getting older. The rock heroes, sports stars and celebs that we grew up with are getting fucking old.

It is amazing that some of these entertainers have made it as long as they have, or even survived the drug-fueled 70s.

I had tickets to see Tedeschi Trucks a few years ago. Leon Russell was slated as the opening act and I was fired up to see him. The fucker had the gall to die two weeks before the show. I was quite disappointed, probably not as much so as him, but, damn.

BTW, Mick Jagger is 80. Fuck
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• You’re old
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        You’re old
        Haha! Yep.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• lol
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

It is just a fact of getting older. The rock heroes, sports stars and celebs that we grew up with are getting fucking old.

It is amazing that some of these entertainers have made it as long as they have, or even survived the drug-fueled 70s.

I had tickets to see Tedeschi Trucks a few years ago. Leon Russell was slated as the opening act and I was fired up to see him. The fucker had the gall to die two weeks before the show. I was quite disappointed, probably not as much so as him, but, damn.

BTW, Mick Jagger is 80. Fuck
            Nothing worse than that. Nightmare.

My parents had tickets for Gene Pitney and the cunt died. Devastated.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I'm still gutted 5 years later that Dolores O'Riordan died, now Sinead, it sucks. Her first two albums are bangers.

With h Tony Bennett, I loved how much Lady GaGa worked with him in his later years.

Comment

• Paul Reubens, actor who played Pee-wee Herman, dead at 70

Reubens had been quietly battling cancer for the last six years, but continued to perform in comedic roles later in life.​
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                  Paul Reubens, actor who played Pee-wee Herman, dead at 70

Reubens had been quietly battling cancer for the last six years, but continued to perform in comedic roles later in life.​
                  I just saw that too. Man, it is an exodus lately.
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                    Paul Reubens, actor who played Pee-wee Herman, dead at 70

I saw that earlier on the LA Times website.

Man, when it's your time, it'll happen usually when you least expect it.

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                    My friend Ken L

Comment

• Saw two headlines today about a 25 year old star on Euphoria and a 17 year old Olympic cyclist who died today. Couldn't even click the articles. WTF? It's like a storm of celbrity passings.
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Glad I didn't get the jab.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                          Glad I didn't get the jab.
                          Oh for Fux sake you dolt! Really? Is that what causes bicycle accidents - a vaccination? Dumbest comment I've Ever Seen Award is yours. Congratulations.
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• I thought it was pure gold. No you can’t blame every single little thing that happens on the vaccine but blindly denying that there’s not consequences to the lack of long term testing is for fools.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

Oh for Fux sake you dolt! Really? Is that what causes bicycle accidents - a vaccination? Dumbest comment I've Ever Seen Award is yours. Congratulations.
                              I would be a stressed out prick if I was in your shoes too.

Comment

• Stop fucking up every thread with political or conspiracy theory posts.
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X