X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleaze sells

Comment

• Sea shells by the sea shore
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Gordon Lighfoot
        classic Poetry in music

Comment

• Absolute legend Jim Brown has passed.

NFL legend, actor and social activist Jim Brown has died at the age of 87. Brown shattered records during a relatively short NFL career, leading the Cleveland Browns to their last championship in 1964 — and retired in his prime to become an actor. Brown appeared in more than 30 films, including “The Dirty Dozen” and “Any Given Sunday.” Brown was also a prominent leader in the Black power movement of the 1960s and dedicated much of his life to social causes. He also had notable off-the-field transgressions, including allegations of violence against women.
          AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• From Richard Pryor - in his day.
            Jim Brown, played 9 years, never got hurt and never missed a mother fucking game.
            Now you got guys get hurt in practice.....

It's amazing to think that Barry gave his dad so much voice, but he was right. Jim Brown was the best there ever was, and maybe ever will be.

Comment

• Well that’s sad. Stevenson was one of the leads on “Rome.” An antagonist on season 7 of “Dexter.” Several other roles where he would be recognized.
              The “Rome” aspect in particular making it sad because Kevin McKidd and Ray Stevenson were consistently the foundation of that excellent series… RIP.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• He was great in Rome.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topweasel View Post
                  Absolute legend Jim Brown has passed.

https://apnews.com/article/nfl-jim-b...1ae8d8dd0a6aaa
                  RIP
                  Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Ray Stevens….loved this guy’s roles (especially Rome and Kill the Irishman). No one would ever mistake him for Sir Laurence Oliver, but I liked what he did.

And 58 is too young

Comment

• Queen of Rock 'n' Roll Tina Turner Dead at 83 After 'Long Illness': Rep

https://people.com/tina-turner-dead-...llness-7502229
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I saw recently that she publicly kind of stated that she was nearing the end of her life without really saying do

Comment

• Treat Williams, Killed in a motorbike accident. He was in a film called Flashpoint with Kris Kristofferson a long time ago, I rented a VHS without even really looking at it, glad I did, great film. Soundtrack by Tangerine Dream and it was also HBO's first film I believe. He replied to a message I posted once on twitter too, seemed to be living a great life in Vermont, had a plane and a farm. , saw it on twitter this morning and went to his account and he'd only posted a nice pic 6 hours earlier
                          AAL Quintez Cephus
                          If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• He did a DB Cooper movie that I used to love when I was a kid.

Comment

• Patriots issue statement confirming the death of Ryan Mallett

By Charean Williams
                              Published June 27, 2023 07:15 PM

The Patriots drafted Arkansas quarterback Ryan Mallett with a third-round pick in 2011. He never started a game for the team, but he became a part of the Patriots family.

Mallett drowned in Florida on Tuesday, with the Patriots confirming their former quarterback’s death at 35.

“The New England Patriots are deeply saddened to learn of the sudden and unexpected passing of former quarterback Ryan Mallett,” the team said in a statement. “Our thoughts are with the Mallett family, his former teammates and all who are mourning his loss.”

Arkansas athletics director Hunter Yurachek also released a statement, saying the Razorback family “lost an incredibly special person today.”

Mallett was entering his second season as the head coach at White Hall High School in Arkansas.

Mallett also played for the Texans and Ravens, with 2017 his final season of game action. He appeared in 21 career games with eight starts, passing for 1,835 yards with nine touchdowns and 10 interceptions.
                              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Sounds dodgy. Get Columbo on the case.
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X