Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

I will ALWAYS appreciate a Twiki reference. Where is Dr. Avatar in that picture?

Bidddi-biddi-bee gee, buck - you're a real douche-bag, ya woke bitch. No disc-shaped entities?

Goddamit that is a joke I would make with my brother. I bought one of those spring loaded doorstops just so I could screw it on the wall and prank call him and make the 'boooooinggggg' sound and hang up. It was funny if you knew. Childhood torment of our parents at night and all that, from adjoining rooms. If you only knew the legend of Underwear-Man!

I give 2023 a fukkin poor review, and also the Lions are killing it. Weird shit.

Biddeeee-Bideeeee- Beeee.
    To bring the topic back around to dead celebrities…I didn’t realize that Mel Blanc did the voice for both Twiki and Duck Dodgers

"This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post

Better than talking about Bobby Knight.
      Well, Bobby Knight was a massive tit.

Comment

• Originally posted by mason reese View Post

To bring the topic back around to dead celebrities…I didn’t realize that Mel Blanc did the voice for both Twiki and Duck Dodgers
        And Bugs Bunny, and Tweety, and Slyvester (which is actually closest to his real voice), and Wile E. Coyote, etc.

He truly was a Man of a Thousand Voices.
        "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
        My friend Ken L

Comment

• RIP Carl Weathers.

Comment

• Originally posted by BJK View Post
            RIP Carl Weathers.
            76 years old.

My friend Ken L

Comment

• One of the greats

Comment

• RIP Apollo.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  One of the greats
                  He actually played 1 season in the NFL, back in 1970 with the Oakland Raiders.
                  My friend Ken L

Comment

• RIP Carl Weathers aka Apollo ……. But also the legendary ——>> Chubbs

“its all in the wrist……. Its all in the wrist”

Will go watch later in your memory. RIP
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Carl Weathers was so damn funny in “Arrested Development”.

This is the creator of the show talking about the idea to hire him:

"Then we had this great idea to do a parody of this very homoerotic scene in 'Rocky 3' of Carl and Sly Stallone running on the beach. There were shots of their crotches and this big finish to some imaginary race, and they were jumping up and down in the water in slow motion. We gotta do this with Carl and Tobias! Then I needed to call Carl Weathers. There's always [that thing when you're making] fun of something until you realize, oh, right, it's a human being.

”So I called Carl, and said, 'Hey, I don't know if you've seen the show but we wanna use you for it, and you'd be working with David Cross.' And he goes, 'Great, but let me ask you something. It's not going to be just a bunch of Rocky jokes is it?' I laughed, 'No! No! Give me a little credit, Carl. Of course not! It's a multidimensional character.' And he was like, 'Because I direct and I'm a funny guy and I don't wanna just do a bunch of Rocky jokes. Nobody wants that. Maybe I could be really cheap or something?' And I said, 'Whaaaat?' 'Maybe I could be really cheap?' 'Really? You'd like to do that?' 'Oh, absolutely, that's what I'm saying. I want to play someone funny, not just be a sight gag.' It was so much better. I went back to the writers room and said, 'You're not going to believe this. Carl Weathers wants to be incredibly cheap.' All credit to Carl on that."

Comment

• Legend.
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• RIP Brother Wayne.

Wayne Kramer, who co-founded MC5 with Fred 'Sonic' Smith and influenced the creation of punk rock, died Friday.
                          Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

• RIP Toby Keith.

One year younger than me.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Should of been a cowboy was a fantastic song.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X