No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL we've completely coopted the Celebrity Death thread. Maybe Deb can move the posts to the TV thread.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Colonel Wilma Deering (aka Erin Grey) was a very important part of this young boy’s life.

image.jpg
      Last edited by Mainevent; November 2, 2023, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
        LOL we've completely coopted the Celebrity Death thread. Maybe Deb can move the posts to the TV thread.
        Man, I was just talking about Night Court's original cast. How we got to space titties I am not sure.
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
          Colonel Wilma Deering (aka Erin Grey) was a very important part of my this young boy’s life.

image.jpg
          Ah, memories.

All the eye candy on TV and movies while I was growing up from the early 70s to the early 80s, along with the reruns of stuff that came beforehand.

Great times.
          "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
          My friend Ken L

Comment

• Well, OK. Yeah, I guess it all goes back to space titties in the end.
            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

Man, I was just talking about Night Court's original cast. How we got to space titties I am not sure.
              Better than talking about Bobby Knight.

Comment

• Correct
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post

Better than talking about Bobby Knight.
                  He might've been Zeke's college Head Coach, but I couldn't stand the man.

I was surprised at how much crap he got away with over the years.

Nowadays, as for example, the Northwestern Head Football Coach that just got fired, Knight wouldn't last too long in today's environment.
                  My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post

He might've been Zeke's college Head Coach, but I couldn't stand the man.

I was surprised at how much crap he got away with over the years.

Nowadays, as for example, the Northwestern Head Football Coach that just got fired, Knight wouldn't last too long in today's environment.
                    What are you doing??

bae titty gun GIF
                    Lions Fans.

Comment

• LOL

Comment

What are you doing??

bae titty gun GIF
                        Technically, not space. But I’ll allow it.

Comment

What are you doing??

bae titty gun GIF
                          Not that!!

LOL

By the way, what movie is that?

My friend Ken L

Comment

• I think Austin Powers???
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by mason reese View Post

*Biddi-biddi-biddi* Bad sci-if? Hold me back Buck! *biddi-biddi-biddi*
                              I will ALWAYS appreciate a Twiki reference. Where is Dr. Avatar in that picture?

Bidddi-biddi-bee gee, buck - you're a real douche-bag, ya woke bitch. No disc-shaped entities?

Goddamit that is a joke I would make with my brother. I bought one of those spring loaded doorstops just so I could screw it on the wall and prank call him and make the 'boooooinggggg' sound and hang up. It was funny if you knew. Childhood torment of our parents at night and all that, from adjoining rooms. If you only knew the legend of Underwear-Man!

I give 2023 a fukkin poor review, and also the Lions are killing it. Weird shit.

Biddeeee-Bideeeee- Beeee.
                              Last edited by dpatnod; November 3, 2023, 02:46 AM.
                              Lions Fans.

Comment

lol
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X